ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 829 total)
  • Author

Herr D
    Participant

Ms. Brown could forgive Deacon Jamison his holier-than-thou attitude, his boring Bible Study, his messing up the church kitchen and leaving it for her, his arrogant and pedantic way of demonstrating his no-mess-finger-dough-rolling technique, his dalliances with the occasional college coed, and never complimenting her cooking or giving HER a second look.

Not sharing the recipe for his oat-paste, raisin, walnut, almond, cinnamon, white chocolate cookies? That meant WAR.

*The butterfly tat made an excellent part of the stained glass, the wings made good wax paper and handiwrap, and the camouflage headgear made a wonderful dough-encrusted lecturing finger during the depicted ‘cookie sermon.’

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Look a pic

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Herr D
    Participant

TJLocke? Are you gonna judge?

Keric
    Participant

5 days past deadline should cause the unable to full~fill the duties clause, so You CAN call the winner from the round before
    TJ’s or call for another judge (ie JR?)

Herr D
    Participant

rrrmm yes. Funkmachine? You’re the other entry. Do any of these judges NOT suit you?

Possible appointees:

Keric: He’s won several of these too.

ams: He started the thread, after all.

JR, djuby, Kaldath, Jeff: because we’ve seen them judge things.

The judge from before would be good if it’s not one of us. [starts to look . . . ]

please answer yes or no and call upon first respondent to volunteer or give me your list–I’ll be incommunicado till Wednesday most likely.

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Herr D im fine with any judge as long as it’s not an entrant.
    Really im not all that brothered about contest, it the challenge of working with the items.

Herr D
    Participant

Keric, ams, TJLocke, or any site moderator! Please weigh in at this time. First respondent judges who wins between the two entrants . . .

Keric
    Participant

I Judge
    Herr:
    Tattoo: 10/10 Hard to see, but NOT out of place
    wings: 10/10 same as tattoo
    Headgear: 5/10 Hard to see, without the comments I would not have seen it
    Picture as a whole: 5/10
    Funk:
    Tattoo: 8/10 Hard to see, but NOT out of place
    wings: 5/10 I see it easily, but it fits
    Headgear: 10/10 Love the usage as mounds
    Picture as a whole: 7/10
    As you can see this is a tie but we can’t have that!
    So, Funk 1 extra point for not CREATING a new religion!

Keric
    Participant

Funk is the winner(and next judge) please pick your 3

Funkmachine7
    Participant

hear you go.

Herr D
    Participant

An honest-to-goodness FBI agent? To see Farmer Jenkins? Well he told me he was out of town for a month, but I guess he stayed on account of that thunderclapper strikin’ his barn. Thought I saw his pickup goin’ the night before, but, y’know, now’s I think about it, he prob’ly parked it in the barn to stand on. To help reach, right? He fixed his barn, installed the new sprinklers, painted everything all in a WEEK, if y’ can believe that. –What? No, I cain’t read your badge, son; broke ma glasses last year. I just string beans and sets here while the family comes and goes. Yessir, I saw ol’ Jenkins out there finishin’ up somethin’ coupla days ago. All that work musta done him in. Clothes don’t fit him right anymore. Walks stiff too.

I tell ya what, his tomatoes grew up real fast–odd shade of green, though. And eight foot tall vines if I’m six. That’s right!

Keric
    Participant

Because a judge must have two to judge.

Breakdown: Eyes are all on the dress, headgear is on the dress, and on the poles and the weapons make up the fence.

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Both of you where good but sadly Herr D i like Keric’s one better due to it’s repetition and it being clear where all the parts where used.

I think the fence is what does it, it’s both clearly the spearhead and at the same time a clever use, it’s so not being a spearhead.

Well Keric pick your three items.

Keric
    Participant
    341 win

341 win

Herr D
    Participant

Hey! They promised me a ride!

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 829 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.