ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 829 total)
  • Author

Luc

Ah, for some reason it hadn’t occurred to me that it was supposed to be underwater. Either way the use of the inverted body still created an interesting look, so no changes in my judgement here Wink

Herr D
    Participant

Ah, good! Here’s the pic for ease, since I’m at home. hm3-beta4.png

Luc

Of all the possible worlds we could live in… I’m glad it’s not this one.

http://i44.tinypic.com/5ysuwk.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

I don’t know what in the world it is… I think it’s a genetically engineered werewolf with the magic of a unicorn. Confused
    Fudgee-Randomthing.png

Herr D
    Participant

Now this was hard. I REALLY love alternate anatomies, worlds, combinations of all kinds.
    Fudgee? I almost gave this to you because that mix, and the ear studs that I almost missed, is REALLY good. I hope you saved that and do more with the base concept. If there is any flaw, it’s that I can’t figure out whether those are wings, weapons hanging, genengineered bone spurs or worn armor. Do something else with those and give him a background and backstory on your thread. That’s too good to end here. I want to see it develop. Smile
    Luc? I know you could improve this, and I hope you do. ‘Cuz I wanna SEE! Smile The style mixed realism and cartoon in a way that screams “Luc usually does more consistent styles within his work, this jarred me.” I am guessing that ‘realizing’ the speaker rather than ‘cartoonifying’ the rest would make a better piece. The more-developed story concept and the laugh it gave me is what won this contest. Take it away, Luc.

Luc

Unfortunately I forgot to save the text for that image so I’m not going to be able to make any changes or improvements to it. I’m glad it was able to give you a laugh though, I was aiming more for humor than quality with it anyway Wink

Anywho, here’s the next round’s parts, found in Head – MaleStandard, Neckwear – Standard, and ItemRight – Miscellaneous. I’m going to have to declare a winner for this one a day early though, since a week from now I’ll be on a plane, so deadline this week is actually
    July 2nd. Good luck!

http://i39.tinypic.com/rk65vt.png

Herr D
    Participant

Luc

Well, it’s the 2nd and there’s only one entry, so I suppose the winner this week is quite obvious. So, go ahead and pick out the next three items Herr D.

Herr D
    Participant

Thanx, Luc. Uh, happy vapor trails? Okay, guys, this one should be interesting:

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/herr-d/2013/07/hm3-beta5.png

All three are from ShoulderRight last clusters: Two from Tech, One from Standard

Herr D
    Participant

Ouch. Who’s in? How many have started one? Please respond before noon, Friday, 7/12.

Herr D
    Participant

Okay! Same items, new week . . . GO!

Kaylin88100
    Participant

*wanders up to have a look at how the contest is doing*

Oh no! No entries? What a disaster! Frown

I wonder if it’s the parts? Confused

No, they seem fine to me…ooh! Idea! Surprised

*scampers off to play with shoulder pad*

Seeya! Wink

Keric
    Participant

Sorry saw the pieces and just WENT there!
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/keric/2013/07/ballet-Apoc.PNG

Herr D
    Participant

Keric! Pick 3! You’re the winner of the OPMC.

Keric
    Participant

I choose these 3!
    341.PNG

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 829 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.