ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 829 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Okay, I’m jumping on the bandwagon…..

In the old forums there were many great little contests that got my attention when first starting out, but then slowly faded away. Let’s see if we can revive some of the quizes that should broaden your views when using the program.

This is the original text by Kamkazi Cooler in the old forums,

I will pick up to three parts in hero machine that everyone will have to use in their picture, but they can use anything else they want, name the character whatever they want and can color anything, even the pieces I picked, any color they want.
    {Mod edit: Since it hasn’t come up until recently…
    No, all three parts don’t have to be on the same character, if you’re doing multiple characters in the same picture!}

A story is not required but appreciated and will further your chances of winning.

On the next Saturday, the winner of the last week will pick the next parts to be used, and then pick the winner on the next Saturday after that…

So to get the ball rolling, I will pick the first 3 random parts.

Part 1 found in Headgear Modern
    Part 2 found in Tops Female Dresses
    Part 3 found in Item Right Tech

One-part-many-characters-1.PNG

ams
    Participant

…….crickets……….

djuby
    Participant

Have an entry half done…opening two shows in the next two days. Will giver on the weekend!

NHA247
    Participant

Here is my entry.

Alien Mage!

Alien-Mage.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Very creative! I had to look at it for a while to see all 3 parts, but they are all there! Cool

Herr D
    Participant

They were worried about ol’ Sarge. Not everyone makes the transition to civilian life. But after his war wound, he started doing surprisingly well in — sales? huh.

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u438/jamais5/hm3/HerrD-AgrobotSalesthing.jpg

Ol’ Sarge, the Agrobot sales — thing. eewww . . .

djuby
    Participant

djuby-disruptor.JPG

Vampyrist
    Participant
    My entry, the ever villainous Tyrant, whose powersuit offers him vast power.
    Tyrant.png

Keric
    Participant

ams
    Participant

Great pics everyone, but there must only be one……winner. I deeming the champ….NHA247! Great use of items and very creative!

Now it’s your turn to post 3 items to play with and you will judge and pick the next winner.

Thanks all for participating and cheers!

NHA247
    Participant

Wow! Thank you AMS, I am very happy to have won! :)

Well here is the next three items I picked for the contest.

Part 1 found in Headgear Mask
    Part 2 found in Item Right Shields
    Part 3 found in Tops Male Tech

I will pick the winner on Saturday and just like before the winner will pick the next three items for the next contest.

Contest.PNG

Good Luck fellow Machiner’s!

Keric
    Participant

Herr D
    Participant

Congratulations to NH.
    Tolkien never specifically referenced Middle Switzerland, but there was some intrigue there. Mr. Kukew, a well-known device maker among the halflings has been approached to make certain mechanical ‘plots’ for the great wizard Saskatchewan. Shown here the device has declared Paladinnertime.

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u438/jamais5/hm3/HerrD-KukewsPlots.jpg

These are fun.

NHA247
    Participant

Looking great!

Any other entries out there???

NHA247
    Participant

Good creations guys! It was a small contest this time but I am going to go with Keric!

I like the way you created a cool view out to the ship and I also like the shield on the back.

So now its your turn Keric to judge and pick the next winner!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 829 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.