Nighthawks Nest

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Nighthawks Nest

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Nighthawk
    Participant

Hi Guys. Here is my collection of creations that i have made from HM3. I hope you enjoy! Feel free to leave any advice/feedback regarding my creations on how i can improve or just to let me know what you like about my creations…

Nighthawk
    Participant

Talon

I have neatened up the shading and highlights on my design and prefer this a lot more now!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Vengeance
    Participant

very good start

Nighthawk
    Participant

Thanks Vengeance! Appreciate the comments. Will be starting someone new today. I’m going to look for a good superhero RP that I can play as Talon soon too.

Nighthawk
    Participant

Ingwe (Zulu translation for Leopard)

The Zulu prince of Speed…

I decided to tone down the leopard pattern and make it more subtle. Much more happy with this design and the darker tones of his skin.

Attachments:

Nighthawk
    Participant

Here is an attempt at a Superman style character for my universe of heroes and Villains. Pretty pleased how this one turned out. I give to you…SuperStar!

Attachments:

Suleman
    Participant

Ingwe’s pose is really great! His design is nice in general, nice of of color and patterns, pretty clean and elegant. Nitpick: it’s always a bit weird to me when supposedly agile characters wear metal boots or gauntlets, I know from personal experience that those limit your movement surprisingly much.

The gradients you use are a little bit brighter than I probably would, but that’s purely a matter of personal taste. Carry on, you’re doing good work!

Nighthawk
    Participant

CRYOGEN

Attachments:

Legatus
    Participant

Cool creations! I really like your whole thread.

Nighthawk
    Participant

Thanks Legatus! I do try my best. I will be posting more creations soon.

Nighthawk
    Participant

I recently had a little play around and came up with this creation. I call him Minotaur.

Attachments:

Nighthawk
    Participant

Ex Crupier turned Hero. This guy i have named Black Jack. His suit is inspired from that of a Jack on a playing card…

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

Minotaur is an interesting conundrum. I’m trying to imagine a sensible backstory for him to avoid doing other creative work at the moment. Did you have one in mind?

Nighthawk
    Participant

Hi Herr. I Havent really thought about it yet as he was kind of just thrown together but feel free to have  go yourself.

Lady Amaranth
    Participant

Some great stuff on here. Love that lighting on Talon. And Blackjack’s costume is really appealing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.