My new Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My new Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 299 total)
  • Author

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I’ve used this companion several times as a name less enemy for my hero Starchild. I even used her as doubles, calling them the Trouble Twins, children of the nameless enemy who gave Starchild a black eye early in his career. Here with a new look and a new name, and the same desire for revenge against Starchild, I give you Sunburn. Though it is not clear how she got her powers, they are very similar in nature to Starchild’s. Her solar energy absorption ability gives her the power of a nuclear generator. Starchild has suspected that someone else must have gained super powers the same way he did during that meteor shower on the night of his birth. Sunburn’s strength level is unknown but is believed to be at least equal to Starchild’s, (Level 50+), if not greater being that she was able to give him a black eye and knock him unconscious. She can also fly at supersonic speeds and survive unaided in space. Starchild has stated he was caught off guard by a superpowered female because that early in his career he did not believe any one else was close to him in strength. One big difference bettween them is that while Starchild has very visibly aged during the 20+ years since their first encounter, (he has also grown much stronger), Sunburn has not aged at all. Whether this is an inherent part of her powers or if there is some other factor involved, no one, not even Sunburn herself, can say.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/05/SUNBUN.pnghttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/05/SUNBURN-CLSUP.pnghttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/05/SUNBURN-HDSHT.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Here’s a work in progress. I’m trying a comic cover using the Comic Life app I have. Compare with the original image. The character was done on Hero Machine, the picture was edited on Comic Life. Text also comes from Comic Life. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/05/NEVER-GRYPHON.pnghttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/05/gryphon-1.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Bill Z. Bub, a lesser demon in Hell, is actually not as powerful, relatively speaking, as one may think. Yes, he is much stronger than the strongest human, but among Demonkind, he is more dangerous for his wit and guile than any ability to cause physical damage. And the Lord of Flies moniker? Just a taunt among the demons that Bill exploited to take his frustrations out on humans. Much to the annoyance of Satan when he found out about it, because he expressly forbids any direct interaction between demons and humans without his knowledge and permission.BILL-Z.-BUB.pngBILL2.pngBILL3.png

Torog
    Participant

Bill any relation to Louis Cypher? 8P

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Hahaha! Good one, Torog! Haven’t seen “Angel Heart” in a long time! I have a female demon I named Lucy Fore. She’s on page 5 of this thread. Eventually I plan on a story arc where Lucy battles to escape Hell and join humankind, taking inspiration from stories of angels who gave up their immortality to live with human women. I might set up Bill as an antagonist for her. I’m open to suggestions.

Vampyrist
    Participant

I’d also recommend A. Z. Rael, the angel sent after her. Sam E. Aza could be an angel who gave up his immortality as could a guy named Grigori. Some other random names that pop into my head are Lee Vithon, Lee Gion, and I. Bliss. Also some other things to play with are the names Scratch and Nick, as both are folkloric names of the devil.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

You could include an aspiring female rapper who goes by the stage name Lil’ Ith, aka Mother of the Demons.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I like A.Z. Rael, Lee Gion, I. Bliss, Vampy. I heard Scratch before, but never heard Nick in reference to the Devil. It’s an idea; a secret identity while traveling on Earth, maybe? DiCicatriz, Lil’ Ith has a lot of potential!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

As I was making up the story for Miracle Man, I mentioned a few villains. Here is the first of Miracle Man’s Golden Age villains, the femme fatale, Heartless. Haven’t made up what she is to have a super powered protagonist, or if she’s going to be strictly an enemy from MM’s past or if she somehow followed him to Earth Prime to continue their old rivalry, though as I write this, that sounds like an interesting idea to work with. As always, I’m open to suggestions. Also, I did two closeups, one with a scar across her face. Opinions, please! HEARTLESS.pngHEARTLESS-HDSHT.pngHEARTLESS-SCAR.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

More of Miracle Man’s enemies, the Atomic Squad. A group of artificially intelligent robots built for laboring in atomic power plants, ironically, powered by atomic converters. Being created with limited autonomy, it was quite the surprise when the engineers discovered they made these robots better, and smarter than they thought. Having achieved limited sentience, they overrode their original programming, killed their creators and handlers and set about to draining the energy from the reactor in which they were employed. Miracle Man has always managed to defeat them, though with difficulty. Again, Machiners,, should I have these guys follow MM to Earth Prime or stay in the Golden Age on their original world?atomic-squad.png

Herr D
    Participant

Nah. Have them go and live in a dimension where we had all-out WWIII. Unlimited power for them and enough debris that maybe they’ll never finish sifting it for more juice.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

That’s a thought, D, but I might need to come up with a new hero for them in that dimension. I want to keep all my characters on one Earth. The Golden Age world idea came about as a place to house “throw away” characters or characters with no real story to make them fit in with the world I want to build. I haven’t even really thought of a plausible reason as to why and how Miracle Man came to be in this, (My?), world. Having said that, here are the rest of Miracle Man’s enemies, The Neo-Men. Prof. Jack Clark was a brilliant scientist, with advanced degrees in several areas, with a prime focus in micro biology. When he was diagnosed with liver cancer, he set about working on ways to preserve himself, but as brilliant as he was, even he made no larger a dent in cancer research than the mainstream medical world. This left him with only two options: cloning or robotics. Though very advanced in that field, the thought of transfering his mind into a non-feeling machine frightened him. He was more afraid of no longer being human than of failing, as his confidence in his abilities would never allow him to consider failure. After the accelerated cloning of his body, through a process known only to him, he set about the next phase, that of the mind transference. Sadly, and ironically, because he put his every effort into trying to save his life, he stopped monitoring the progression of his cancer and had no idea that it had spread to his brain. His obsessive thoughts took a much darker turn, and though the transference was technically successful, like Dr. Frankenstein in Mary Shelley’s novel, Prof. Clark essentially put a deviant brain in an otherwise healthy body. In his deteriorated mental state, he saw himself as superior, as a Neo-Man, so to speak. He made multiple clones of himself, manipulating his DNA to make them stronger than normal humans, while all the time unaware that each clone had the same brain cancer. Because he made himself physically stronger and resistant to diseases and infections, while the cancer would not kill him, his faculties suffered negative effects akin to Altzheimer’s. When he began sending out clones to kill members of the scientific community he felt underminded his work and jealously infected him with cancer, that’s when he caught the attention of Miracle Man. Miracle Man has destroyed many of Prof. Clark’s clones but has never managed to get to the original clone, who controls all the others through a telepathic link, and through his accelerated cloning process, Prof. Clark has managed to replace his copies at an alarming rate. I present Prof. Jack Clark, NM 0001, dressed in all white and his Neo-Men.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/06/neo-men.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

The affairs of Humankind are much too petty for Spiritus Eternus to directly involve herself with but she has many agents, (some of whom we may call superheros), most unknowing, whom she, (if gender even applies to such a Cosmic Entity), can dispatch to maintain the order of the multiverse. It is by her workings that Miracle Man was transformed to his youthful self and sent to Earth Prime. The reasons are known only to her and possibly, may never be revealed. She is of the Eternium, those beings, cosmic entities, spirits, gods, who are charged with maintaining the ORDER OF ALL THAT IS. She is known by many names throughout the worlds. There are races across the multiverse much more ancient than humans who know of her as Spiritus Eternus and understand her role in ALL THAT IS. There are primitive races who refer to her as Goddess, others who refer to her as Space Goddess. To some she is the Spirit of the Cosmos. Those among Humankind who have been made aware of her presence call her The Gray Ghost, because of how she appears to humans. If in fact that is her true appearance or a manifestation that humans can accept, is also unknown. spiritus-eternus2.pngspiritus-eternus.png

Torog
    Participant

Wow! That background is amazing.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Thanks, Torog. It’s still not exactly what I wanted because the program won’t let you work in the widescreen view.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 299 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.