Mr. Nobody’s Character Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Mr. Nobody’s Character Gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 160 total)
  • Author

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

Coming-Soon-2-copy.png

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

These two character are both from the Airship Universe, the first I call Professor Redwing. I may try to make a version that doesn’t dress like the 10th Doctor. He’s a kindly old fellow, spending most days in his lab or observatory.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/mr-nobody/2014/01/Prof.-Redwing.png

Next up, this guy doesn’t have a name yet. He’s actually not a really big baddie, I envision as a fellow one might meet hanging out with other shady characters in a tavern somewhere. Maybe he’s a sort of sub demo/half demon type thing, I don’t know yet.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/mr-nobody/2014/01/Villainous.png

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

Just an update on “The 3 Stooges” thing. I’ve technically finished the basic versions for the characters, I’m just working on alternate versions, and some back story/ description stuff. I’m sort trying to work out which character to post first. I want to put up the less side kicks types first, but they make less sense when you don’t have the context of the leader. Plus I kind of want the focus to be more on the main villain and his story (posting him before the others would single him out, making it feel like he came first), I don’t want him to just seem like a comic book villain, I want to have a sort of realistic quality; gritty, terrifying, in-your-face. But I also don’t want to spoil the big villain by posting him first.

I think I may just port them in the order that they come along story wise. Whatever, I’ll figure it out.

Confused

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

Getting Closer!

Coming-Soon-3-copy.png

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

Almost done with the first of the 3 Stooges. Smiley is on his way….

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/mr-nobody/2014/01/smile.png

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

(I could probably ramble on about this characters motivations for a few pages so I’ll keep it “short”)

So here he is: Smiley, the self made psychopath. Where most people find them selves inspired by the heroes of comics and film, Smiley found himself inspired by the villains, and so began a long and disturbing journey down the road to madness. Taking inspiration from every villain from The Joker to Hannibal Lector and everything in between, Smiley tried for years to evolve his psyche from “mild mannered” to raving lunatic. Eventually he realized that all the “great villains” madness came from a singular traumatic event, something external. Desperate to generate such a maddening event the young Smiley engaged in various small time crime jobs with the hope that he would come upon an opportunity to push himself over the psychological edge. And finally, one day, he achieved it. How is unclear (like many real ‘details’ of his past) but upon achieving lunacy, he officially took to calling himself ‘Smiley’, donned the mask he had so proudly designed and promptly dropped of the grid into the unknown.

From there on he started small, experimenting really, arson here an there, maybe making a family pet disappear. It wasn’t for several years later that the name Smiley became known to the police, when he took his first human victim. It was a brutal murder (Smiley considers himself and artist, and has a twisted sense of humor and theatricality), and the only legitimate clue at the crime scene were the words “Hello my name is: Smiley” spray painted on a wall. From there on a great number of crimes were connected to the super villain who’s only alias is Smiley.

These are from the “early days”, before the possession of a more elaborate costume.
    Smiley-Beginning.png
    Smiley-Beginning-2.png

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

Here he is in his more ‘complete’ self, with a full costume. One of his motivations is to brings back a classy gangster, rather that an “unappealing and unfashionable” gangsta (though with a twist of course).

Smiley.png

Smiley-no-hat.png

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

This is a similar version that appears more after starting the 3 Stooges crime trio.

Smiley-overcoat.png

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

Here’s the last of Smiley so far, it’s from what I’ve started referring to as ‘The Rough Day’ (an un-thought-of story arc where things get kinda touch and go, lot’s of chasing and being hunted type deal) also used as sort of Smileys “I’m not making jokes anymore” mood, when he’s just straight up going to murder you.

Smiley-rough-day.png

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

Next time: Scythe, #2 stooge, and Smileys 3rd in command! But, will his harbored resentment for Smileys antics may make him an even more dangerous villain?! (http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif)

Until later, Peace Out!

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

sum timez I feel a BIT sylli 4 riting (D-taled) postS wen NObody fa-lowz themmmmm. blah. I’m bored also…..
    So this isN(o)T a point-less post herez a TOTE-ALLY ran-dum thing…..
    B-HOLD! the mite-T CAESAR and hiz pet ‘rap-tor Chester:

Caesar-Chester.png

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

…sleep iza gude ting…

I’ll B leaving now……

Ps-OW!(t)

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

So, to break between villains here’s a random hero I made the other day (I really need to start making more new stuff again).

Here’s: The Incredible Doctor Nitro! (basically just a flame guy with a subtle dragon theme)

Doctor-Nitro.png

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

So, here’s Scythe first legitimate ally to Smiley who’s more than just another hired goon. He actually had a name and was essentially Smileys #1 in the years after he became a more recognizable criminal. It wasn’t long though before Smiley noticed the mans ruthlessness and skill and “promoted him” to his official 2nd in command and gifted him with his signature weapon and the accompanying name (he hadn’t officially been any more that another hired gun because Smiley doesn’t really cares who under him gets killed or arrested).

Technically Scythe is nothing like Smiley; he doesn’t really have any real sense of humor, and he takes everything seriously. Ultimately he’s just another henchman with a nice title and a costume, but what makes him so much more dangerous than that is A) His skill; He’s significantly more practiced at combat and executions than most of the men that Smiley finds, and B) He loves his “job”. Perhaps the one thing that Scythe and Smiley have in common is their love of death and terrifying those that are “beneath” them (which is pretty much everyone). However, this isn’t enough to prevent a certain contempt to form in Scythe toward his maniacal boss. One of the ‘final straws’ (so to speak) is the arrival and quick promotion of Daisy, another “silly wacko in a costume”, (who I’ll be posting soon). Eventually Scythe tries to kill Smiley and take over the rather large gang he that has come under Smileys control. Let’s just say it doesn’t end well and Scythe finally meets the sinister side he thought his boss didn’t really have…

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/mr-nobody/2014/02/Scythe.png

With Overcoat
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/mr-nobody/2014/02/scythe-overcoat.png

Here’s the “Rough Day” version
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/mr-nobody/2014/02/scythe-rough-day.png

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

I’m kinda short on time, just thought I’d post one of my Totally Random Creations. This is from a Sci-Fi reality, lots of aliens and things. He’s a typical of his species, the wings are standard mode of transportation. They are cyborg upgrades that can be bought/modified/traded in like cars and connect directly to the nervous system via a series of outlets installed on the spine and shoulders, and can be removed and stored when not in use.

They do have alternative means of transportation, this is just one of the means available, (I imagine that a being as there are other more efficient means, a decline in sales has moved the wings from official mode of transportation into the realm of recreational item, or at best something like a hot-rod or bike)

alien-with-robotic-wings.png

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.