MisterDinoMan’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery MisterDinoMan’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 452 total)
  • Author

Anarcha just wants to see the world burn and dynamite seems to do the trick.
    close
    Anarcha-CU.PNG
    full
    Anarcha.PNG

I had this sitting on my computer and I thought I’d share. I give you Psion-X.
    close
    Psion-XCU-updated.PNG
    full
    Psion-Xupdated.PNG

FRM

cool! i love the blades and the pose! you ought to post the text for the pose in the custom item archive!

Harlekin

The pose is great and naturally. But if i give you a little advice. See how works the light. You gave all of the lighter shade the body parts inner side, but the inner side always darker, and the upper is brighter. Btw good work.

ams
    Participant

Amorpha = greatness! I love that character!!! Awesome pic!

Sadly, I can’t take the credit for the pose. I made this a while back when I wasn’t as accustomed to posing the different body parts. So I just made some adjustments to an existing pose made by ams.

Allison Gray was killed in a car accident. In his grief, her lover turned to dark magic to bring her back to life. But he was not an experienced sorcerer and the ritual only worked partially. Allison is now part human, part ghost and has the ability to fly, walk through walls and possess people.
    close
    Spectra-CU.PNG
    full
    Spectra.PNG

Hawkling might have a big mouth, but she’s got the powers to back it up.
    close
    Hawkling-CU-update-2.PNG
    full
    Hawkling-update-2.PNG

Harlekin

Nice work with the shades. Another advice, Try out the transparency of the shade. And you see a little magic. I like your effort for the improve.

thanks Tarka

Thunderer can shoot lightning. ‘Nuff said.
    close
    Thunderer-CU.PNG
    full
    Thunderer.PNG

Harlekin

The shades look promising and the lightning effect is good.

Silvercat is a hero with a serious chip on her shoulder.
    close
    Silvercat-CU.PNG
    full
    Silvercat.PNG

Battlegirl is an ex-soldier using her combat skills to fight evil.
    close
    Battlegirl-CU.PNG
    full
    Battlegirl.PNG

Randy Malloy was Spectra’s boyfriend, back when she was still an ordinary human being. When she died in a car accident, Randy couldn’t cope and in his grief he turned to dark magic. He performed the esoteric ritual that would restore her back to life, but Randy wasn’t a trained sorcerer and the ritual only partially worked, giving Spectra her amazing abilities. Alas, dark magic always has a cost. Randy became corrupted and became obsessed with the dark arts. When Spectra stood up against him for his increasingly more disturbing expermiments, he snapped. Since then he’s Shadowfist, an agent of darkness.

closeShadowfist-CU.PNG
    full
    Shadowfist.PNG

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 452 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.