Luc’s Big Pile of Random Stuff

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Luc’s Big Pile of Random Stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 360 total)
  • Author

Luc

You know you’ve been on the internet too long when you decide to recreate a meme with Heromachine.

Like-a-sir.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Your recent stuff has really been excellent. As for recreating memes, at least you didn’t do grumpy cat

Luc

@JR19759 said:

Your recent stuff has really been excellent. As for recreating memes, at least you didn’t do grumpy cat

… Yet.

Luc

Man, this cat sure is grumpy…

Grumpy-Cat.png

Luc

Here’s a rather ferocious new villain.

Wolfman.png

Luc

Another new villain, from the same strange world as the Comedy/Tragedy twins and the Candyman. Here’s Jazz.

Jazz.png

Weilyn

Aw, that is just freaking awesome!

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

I don’t know what’s more disturbing about Jazz. Her teeth or her man-hands. Wink Great characters.

Luc

@The Atomic Punk said:

I don’t know what’s more disturbing about Jazz. Her teeth or her man-hands. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif Great characters.

They’re not man-hands, they’re her jazz hands Wink

Anywho, time for some backstory stuff regarding these pale, toothy creatures as well as another of them!

They’re beings known simply as “Pale Ghouls”, odd creatures who seem to appear at the sites of horrible tragedies, deaths, and disasters and manifest strange, eccentric personalities based upon the locations they haunt. For instance, the twins Comedy and Tragedy inhabit an old abandoned theatre where a horrible murder occurred on stage, the Candyman resides within a candy store that shut down after the owner poisoned several children, and Jazz calls a burned down old jazz club her new home. Pale Ghouls tend to be extremely cruel and mischievous, as well as very erratic and unpredictable with their actions. Their world is ruled over by a being known simply as the Pale King, who rose to power by overthrowing the Ghoul World’s former monarchy and sealing its old rulers in several masks, one of which found itself into the hands of the rock star who would eventually use it to become the villainous Metalhead.

The-Pale-King.png

Scatman

I am just wondering How she blows with those teeth!Yikes!Umm get your mind out of the gutter.Embarassed

Luc

Can’t have a superhero universe without at least one person with superspeed, so here’s the cyborg speedster Horsepower.

Horsepower.png

Luc

And what’s a hero without a villain to clash against? Here’s the massive mechanical menace Monster Truck to cause some trouble for Horsepower. And I suppose I should make this joke before somebody else does: He is one big mother trucker. Wink

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/lucjc/2013/04/Monster-Truck.png

Weilyn

I love the fact that he has goggles Laugh

Luc

This one took quite a bit more effort than usual due to the size being too big to even fit in HM’s wide view, meaning I had to play around with maneuvering to get the cut off bits visible enough to copy and paste onto the full image via MS Paint. So, it’s probably not going to fit in the post itself either, so just click the attachment for the full view!

Here’s Grid, the result of the world’s most powerful technopath merging with the world’s most powerful supercomputer, essentially becoming some sort of machine god. Thankfully she’s one of the good guys, but there’s always a constant fear of what could happen if she went mad with power…

Grid.png

Weilyn

I get what you mean. The HeroMachine is an amazing program, but I would really like it to have better zoom feature.

Still, you have created an awesome freaking character! Really like the contrast between the soft body and the hard metal limbs.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 360 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.