Luc’s Big Pile of Random Stuff

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Luc’s Big Pile of Random Stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 360 total)
  • Author

Luc

Well, that redesign of Daemon came sooner rather than later. Much happier with this version.

Daemon-2.png

Scatman

Awesome stuff man!Really dig Jurassic,and spook!Nice work all round’!

Delirious AL
    Participant

Dude! How’d you manage preserve the City of Heroes character creator??? :O That’s some tight stuff.

Luc

@Delirious AL said:

Dude! How’d you manage preserve the City of Heroes character creator??? :O That’s some tight stuff.

If you still have the game’s client installed, there’s a little patch called “Icon” you can download (I haven’t got a link for it on hand right now though, unfortunately) that allows you to access the character creator. And with a bit of trickery it can also give you access to special parts and options players never had access to back when the game was still around. You could probably find more about it via the old CoHTitan Network thing.

Luc

Just a random little submission for the One Part Many Characters thread

Cooka-1.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Cool.Cool

Luc

Well, looks like it’s about time for some more emotion-fueled artisticness. Interestingly, both this and “Loss” were inspired by the same person. I guess it’s pretty clear how much my opinions of that person have changed since then, huh? But I suppose that speaks plenty for this piece’s message. That even those we find the most beautiful can reveal themselves to be hideous manipulative monsters.

… Long story short, girl troubles. Ah well, time to grab a fishing rod and see what other kinds of fish are out in the sea.

Liar-Unmasked.png

Herr D
    Participant

Ooh. Um. Good luck fishing, man. Don’t be too wary to throw some back.

Luc

Making cats seems to be the cool thing on the forum at the moment, so thought I’d hop on the bandwagon and remake one of my FIEND characters. So, here’s the new Nekomeiji. Original included in the spoiler.

Nekomeiji-2.png

Nekomeiji.png

Luc

Here’s a new villain that’s one part Wonka, one part Riddler, and several parts deliciously mad. I give you… The Candyman.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/lucjc/2013/04/TheCandymanEDIT.png

Luc

Here is Nin. Hyperactive anime fangirl by day, ass kicking superhero ninja by night!

Nin.png

prswirve
    Participant

Nin looks awesome. Now where is her supposed twin named Ja? :)

Luc

@prswirve said:

Nin looks awesome. Now where is her supposed twin named Ja? http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

She’s not far behind, see? Wink

Ja.png

prswirve
    Participant

There you go! Cool. I thought Ja’s a male though. :)

Luc

Who let the dogs out?

Pup-1.png

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 360 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.