Lightningsword’s Superhero HQ

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Lightningsword’s Superhero HQ

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 325 total)
  • Author

Lightningsword
    Participant

@GuyGenesis said:

Glad you like it, friend. Text uploaded to post

Very creative! Actually straying from the original design!

GuyGenesis
    Participant

I did take liberties, but I actually tried to keep the base elements the same. I used the leg wraps, same colored shoes and pants, black top (same). Single shoulder pad on left side, hooded head, holding blade underhanded, incorporate shadow. So though he is definitely different, he’s definitely inspired by the original. I love the look of zypping, but after completing a character’s design, I usually don’t feel like it. Whether you use the design for Nir or draw inspiration for a different character, he’s yours now.

Lightningsword
    Participant

But, even though, I give you credit.Laugh

Lightningsword
    Participant

Name: Chris Edwardson
    ALIAS: Deathknight
    TEAM: Warriors of Chaos
    A young man, Chris’ whole family was killed due to an impossible series of events; first a thunderstorm, then the earth under cracked, then a tornado. Being a top A student in History class, he knew this had only one meaning. Now he lives with his sister, who barely escaped the tragedy when Chris was only 8. Until one day, 19-year old Kate Edwardson was sent to the Emergency Room. Chris heard of this and immediately rushed to the hospital. The doctors told him she was shot in the head. He then stayed outside the room, but the doctor told him his sister was no more.

Then, he thought of the incident when he was still eight. But he heard something, like a whispering in his head. Could it be his sister? no, it was something… darker. Then a fiery, red figure appeared in front of him. He saw it transform into a man with a flaming head and red wings. One thing came into his mind; Hellsburn.

Hellsburn offered him a deal: Chaos would give him back his family. In return, he would become a DeathKinght, leader of the undead. He agreed, then he was in the armor of one of the most feared evil.
    Chris-Edwardson-DeathKnight-1.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

One word:
    CHAOS!
    CHAOS.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

Name: Alexander Brand
    ALIAS: Sandstorm
    TEAM: Heroes, Silver Warriors
    S.A.T.A. agent Alex Brand was the best of the company until he was critically injured in a war. He was then heroically discharged from the army. But he still wanted to help S.A.T.A. and because of his special knowledge in technology, he was sent to help Lead Robotics Scientist Prof. Rison Wardron. He then helped Prof. Wardron develop the special black-ops weaponry FS-4 Bow and power suit Ultex 9.2. 4 days after finishing these, the lab was bombarded and the special black-ops equipment were stolen. Bacause of this Alex’ left hand was replaced with a robotic hand. Then, after 7 months they were discharged and the next 6 years they tried to create a time machine, which Prof. Wardron tried to create years ago. They finally succeeded and Wardron went back to the Ancient Age. But when he found out that Codename: Nighthood followed Rison, Alex Brand once again suited up as Codename: Sandstorm.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/fudgee/2013/08/Sandstorm-2.png

FRM

cool! and there’s that hand, once again!

Lightningsword
    Participant

I know! That hand has been used heavily the past few weeks.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Yes! The Philippines will move on to the FIBA Finals! To celebrate, I created this:
    Basketball-Trophy.png
    Laban Pilipino Puso!

Lightningsword
    Participant

Sorry for not being around lately (darn exams!) but now I’m back and ready to continue The Warriors Saga.
    So, according to my statistics, Only Chaos’ true form and Silver are left. Now, I give you:
    Silver, Warrior of Justice!
    SILVER-WARRIOR-OF-JUSTICE.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

Chaos’ True Form:
    CHAOS-TRUE-FORM.png

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Silver is cool, I like how you did the reverse colors on his shoulder pads.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Hey, guys! I’m gonna need some help for a color scheme:
    Pose-1.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

@Jeimuzu said:

Thanks! Contrast is sometimes cool!

Lightningsword
    Participant

To start my new series, The Supernaturals:
    Timewalker
    A man from a rich family, Sean Chase once was a spoiled little boy until his parents died. He continued his father’s work of physics, trying to come up with a time machine. when he was 19, he got it to work, but only for a brief moment of time. He knew this was his chance to go back to save his family, so he tried to get it to work again, but failed. On the night of September 16, exactly 1: 37 a.m. in the morning, he tried to do an experiment on trying to make a wearable time machine. Then at exactly 1:42 a.m. there was a bright flash of light. then he looked at the clock, and he was surprised to see it set at 1:37 a.m. exactly 5 minutes before. He knew he succeeded. He knew he would make his father proud. Then, he twirled the belt time machine’s clock 4 times, and a quick flash of light sent him back to September 14. He turned the belt’s clock 4 times clockwise, and a quick flash of light, he saw on the clock: September 16, 1:37 a.m. This was big, but he knew it would take him weeks to turn the clock 7 years before. Then he created a wrist version of this. Then his discovery was known to many. 3 days after successfully creating the first time machine, he vowed to use his creation for good. He was quickly known as The Timewalker.
    Timewalker.png

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 325 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.