Lef’s Cosmos

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Lef’s Cosmos

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 123 total)
  • Author

Lef
    Participant

Made a pose for Lasher that will be the base for ym contest entry! Ares is still in development hell :3 New eternals members I just cant make out how to do so that will also have to wait…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Lef
    Participant

And this is it ladies and gentlemen 😉 My contest entry: Blue-Blasher (get it…Blue Blazer+Lasher= Blue-Blasher…Its stupid :3 )

Attachments:

Blue Blazer
    Participant

I may be somewhat biased, but Blue Blasher looks pretty kick-ass.

Lef
    Participant

Thanks dude 😉 Very biased 🙂

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Out of curiosity, what contest is that for?

Lef
    Participant

Number 123 😉 All Winners Squad 🙂 But serioudly dude Im really jealous of all of you having your heads in the machine 🙁

Lef
    Participant

I have been blessed with a friend who started giving me awesome ideas for characters!!!! He gave me two ideas to start with…Decay and The Gambler. The former is still being worked on but here is The Gambler, a french ,well, gambler 😉 (Also an Eternal) His power is explosive telekenisis where he can move stuff and when thrown they explode 😉 (prefers to throw poker chips and cards)

Attachments:

Lef
    Participant

This is Creep…

Attachments:

Maverik1313
    Participant

looks like a nice guy

Lef
    Participant

Not really 😉 He has a sword hidden underneath his cane and trust me you dont want to know where thats been 😉

Maverik1313
    Participant

How do u know what I want to know your not my mom you dont know me..JK

Lef
    Participant

Chill out 😉

Lef
    Participant

A lot of firsts here… First attempt at a portrait, first attempt at shading a face, first time doing a headshot…. Dont have a name for her yet so its just Portrait</span>

Attachments:

Lef
    Participant

Teenage African-American Eternal member…So eager to become a superhero he makes a suit for himself and paid a lot of money to make it out of a very elastic material…. This is BOLT</span>

Attachments:

Lef
    Participant

Sorry for the lack of content that will probably continue for another 2-3 weeks…. Exams are still in effect and after that I will be gone for a week with a couple of friends. Also some personal things have left me so mad that I have reached the breaking point, so I will take a break from heromachine for a while. I burst out in tears today because I just couldnt handle everything all at once so yeah sorry and see you in approximately a month machiners 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 123 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.