Kaldath’s Custom Poses

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Pose #3 ( Female Wall Crawler )

Pose-3.PNG

Download Pose-3.txt

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Running Pose

Running.PNG

Download Running.txt

Moognation
    Participant

Kaldath, how do I include the text download for a pose like you have in your posts here?

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@Moognation said:

Kaldath, how do I include the text download for a pose like you have in your posts here?

Here is the Tutorial that Jeff Created to show how do added a text file to a post

http://www.heromachine.com/forum/the-heromachine-art-gallery/how-to-post-your-character/#p9634

prswirve
    Participant

how do u make those customized lines?

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@prswirve said:

how do u make those customized lines?

I don’t understand what you are asking, What custtomized lines are you referring to ?

prswirve
    Participant

those lines you placed there which are not standard lines. are they insignia lines?

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@prswirve said:

those lines you placed there which are not standard lines. are they insignia lines?

I am going to assume you are talking about the running pose, and the lines under the arms. I believe I used a couple of resized heads for those, though insignia’s would have worked also. To see what items I used on any of my poses ( or other peoples poses for the matter ) Just download the text file for the pose and copy and paste it into HeroMachine. ( click load button, click on the text tab and paste the contents of the text file )

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.