JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 1,366 through 1,380 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

Nug
    Participant

Ha! Yeah I was actually, I don’t think I’ve made a creation yet that I haven’t seen devoid of clothing/ armor/ butt naked. It’s all part of the process. Its when you become jealous of our male creations that its time to seek some serious help. 😛

I would love to see you pull off an x ray ( or x rated 😀 ) shot of her! Mainly because its not your style, and I’m curious as to see if you could do it. 😉

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Nug-

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Nug- Here y’go, one X-Ray-Ted version.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nug
    Participant

HA! Awesome! COTW right there!  It’s like I’ve seen this before… or something very similar. 😉

Jeimuzu
    Participant

JR, this is me officially thanking you for helping me accomplish one of my dreams, making it into the HOF.  I really can’t thank you enough, it really means a lot to me that you would chose my character.  I’m so very grateful.  Sorry this is so late, I’ve been gone for far too long.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Jeimuzu- y’welcome. And yes, you have been gone far too long.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Quick update. Sorry no art yet, but I have just received this years Creators Club poster from MadJack. I wish y’all could have seen my reaction (although it certainly would have broken the forum rules with the first words out of my mouth after seeing it). Let’s just say, I can’t wait until you guys get to see it, but you’re going to have to wait until Tuesday I’m afraid. Because I’m mean like that.

JR out.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok guys, as the poster is now up, might as well put up my Creators Club Pic.

His power is innate technological capability, meaning he can understand the workings of complex machinery and technology just by looking at it. He also has a helmet which contains numerous micro-processors that respond to his voice commands, which are connected to input ports on the fingers of his gloves, allowing him to interface with computers, download information and crack security without the need to waste time inputting commands through a keyboard or other hardware interfaces.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Actual new stuff now.

Inspired by the Tokyo Ghoul opening theme Unravel

This is also the last part of a lose trilogy of pictures that also includes Colours Fade and My Heart Burns, so here’s all of them in one.

Hmmm…

Tell you what, this final picture was more of a pain in the arse than it should have been. Those of you who follow me on deviantart will already know I’ve been in a bit of a slump recently. This one picture took me a good week to finish, which considering how simple it is it stupid. I’ve got another one which I’ve been doing even longer that just won’t co-operate at all. I know exactly what I want it to look like, but it just won’t. I’ve got the face right, but the lighting is driving me round the bend and I don’t know how to get it to work. Sigh…

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Posting the text for the image I put up on this weeks OCD. I’ve been struggling with it for weeks, so if anyone wants to have a look at it and see what they can do with it, feel free. I’m sort of going for the effect of the third panel of this comic- link

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

And it’s back….

Spent maybe about 6 hours on this one.

I’m pretty proud of it tbh.

Oh and while we’re at it, lets play the “guess whose gallery JR’s been looking at” game shall we. The pic should make it dead obvious.

Attachments:

Skoul
    Participant

Someone’s been looking at DiCicatriz’ gallery, haven’t they. And might I say very well done on the picture.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Wow, JR!  That is utterly fantastic.

Candruth

Spectacular face and hair and tattoos and shading and…. yeah. 😀

I’m putting great faith in that top, though. It’s falling down as soon as she puts her arms over her head.

asubtledagger28
    Participant

Awesome stuff JR. Cool face, hair, tattoos and highlights. Very well done. I can’t stop staring at this one.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,366 through 1,380 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.