Introduce Yourself!

Home Forums The Pub Introduce Yourself!

Viewing 11 posts - 106 through 116 (of 116 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forums Edyus. And don’t worry, quite a few of our members don’t speak English as their first language so it’s not a problem.

Amy Amethyst
    Participant

Hihi everybody! I used the first version of Hero Machine, and decided to try version 3. Then I noticed the link for the forums, so here I am.

I am old enough that I played the 1st edition of AD&D whan it was brand new. But I still can act silly and/or strange!

Drinkfluid
    Participant

Hi, I’m Drinkfluid. I am also on FIRE! FEAR ME NERDS! URAHAHA! Plus I’m Undertale trash as well as a Portal 2 fan, on-and-off Whovian and a Troper. Come visit my stuffย hereย (warning: Undertale and Portal 2 spoilers)!

Mr. Vaudeville
    Participant

Hi guys.

Born in ’89, I’m a professional musician and singer from England. My name is Kurt, but I often go by Mr. Vaudeville as a username/online handle. As well as singing and playing guitar, bass, mandolin, saxophone, drums, and some basic piano, my hobbies and interests include; reading, writing, fantasy & science fiction, photography, fitness, and martial arts. Anything creative is good.

I’ve been aware of heromachine for many years, and messed around with it a bit as a teenager. I recently decided to give it another go and felt inspired enough to join the current forums at long last. I’m still getting to grips with things at the moment.

I think some of you guys are absolutely brilliant artists/designers, and I love that there are people from all walks of life and parts of the world here.

Hope to see you around!

Matt Delbridge
    Participant

What kinds of characters do you all make?

darkvatican

Hmm, I never ever EVER made an introduction in these forums (or the old UGO forums, even!), so I guess I’ll do it, now that I’m back to posting regularly-ish.

Well, my name is Josh. I’ve used the handle “darkvatican” (usually abbreviated as DV or “Vat”) since I was a teenager and I’m almost 34, now. I’m a bit of a lightweight, when it comes to sci-fi/fantasy. I don’t choose between the Wars and the Trek, for example, and I have only read the Tolkien/CS Lewis/Jordan series of fantasy novels within the last ten years. Both of those things make me a lightweight, right? ๐Ÿ˜› I’m a superhero nut who doesn’t read comics anymore (too much continuity turmoil and dumb writing), and I don’t play and RPGs (of any variety) anymore. I used to play D&D/Cyberpunk/homebrew RPGs/console RPGs, but I gave it up years ago, after getting married. (There’s just not enough time in a day to do all the things I like, if I want to have a happy wife! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I used the old HM2 and even purchased the program years ago (I think it was 2007 or 2008), and I began using HM3 when it was still in the early stages of the “alpha” build. I’ve recently begun doing HM3 character art again, after a long hiatus (about four-five years, I believe), although I had a few posts in that time and I still browsed others’ artwork. I primarily concentrate on creating (or reproducing) character designs that are distinct, but simple enough that they could be reproduced again (in other mediums and/or by other artists).

Anyways, that’s me in a nutshell. Cheers!

Hey everyone, Blastmasterism324 here. I’ve been using HeroMachine 3 for a couple months now and recently decided to come say hi.

Worried I logged into the forums wrong; says I’m not logged in despite being able to comment. Hopefully I didn’t mess anything up.

[Edit] Ah, frick, my other name’s showing up. Uh… whoops.

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Nice to meet you.

Saix
    Participant

Hello everyone, I’m Saix. I just recently discovered Hero Machines. I’m an aspiring comic writer and hopeful artist. I’m a nerd of many facets. I’m into anime, sci-fi, comics, fantasy, video games, the works. I don’t know what else to put, I’m terrible at intros. Uhm, yeah

Herr D
    Participant

Welcome ev1. I just realized I don’t think I ever introduced myself either. Been around since 2012. P.U.P. once but never got a character to the dash. I test out material for a blogger named Hairy and do his digital art, experiment with most other legal, ethical, and harmless media, occasionally consult between artists requiring others’ expertise or the impossible done by myself. Lots of ‘ghost’ contracts for absolute secrecy, suable if broken. . . so if I talk in vagaries about past experience, the reasons are legal issues.

I now hate contracts, since I am still so bound and have never gotten rich from them or even had one single project I own part of start paying me royalties. I also hate swans and peanut butter, because of money issues. I made too many ice sculptures of one right after college for weddings and ate too much of the other during college. I’ll let you all guess which was which.

Hoodster225
    Participant

Hello I’m Hoodster 225 and I’m a fan-fiction writer.

I found this site while looking for an OC creator.

OC stands for an original character.

I’ve only just started making stories, only two so far, but I am revising them.

I’m 16 and I live in Gerogia,USA though I was born in Teaxs.

You can look for me at fanfiction.net.

I have the same user name.

I’ve managed to create a lot of awesome characters but I have yet to introduce them in contests but I’m not sure if I’ll enter any in.

Here’s an example: I call him Hoodlum he would be a DC hero and he was magic powers called HAMON.

He and his family were kidnapped by the leauge of assasains in order to control his parents company but he escaped and found a group of HAMON users who were lookig to defeat the LoA since they were like vampires or demons.

If you don’t know what series the word HAMON comes from look up Jojo’s bizzare adventure.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 11 posts - 106 through 116 (of 116 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.