How Do I..Arms?

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery How Do I … ? How Do I..Arms?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

J3loodT4lon
    Participant

Okay so I am trying to make a character whose left arm is down by his side, and his right is extended forward toward the viewer. Unfortunately, I have no idea how do do the right arm. This is all I have right now:

I have the arm coming own almost half way before bending forward. I would like the arm almost completely straight out, with maybe a little piece of elbow visible on the side due to a slight bend. Can anyone help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

J3loodT4lon
    Participant

I haven’t figured it out just yet, I decided to go with this:

Still, if anyone is able to figure out how to do what I was asking in my original post, please comment here.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

The trick to custom poses is to think outside the box and use items in non-standard ways. For example, for the arm pose you want, try using a re-sized head  as the shoulder ( layered under the torso ) and a second head or resizes insignia to as the forearm with a hand layered on top of it. Just need to remember perspective. In general terms of shape arms are cylinders , but when the end of a cylinder is facing directly towards you it looks like a circle.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Here is an example of using heads to create other body parts, a running pose I created some time ago

You my notice that parts of the characters arms are made from heads, and that the bent leg are two heads and a foot to create the pose I wanted, and here is the finished character

Shooting Star HM3

didmas
    Participant

can you send the text for me?

Kaldath
    Keymaster

can you send the text for me?

There is a link  to download the text for this pose on this Post: http://www.heromachine.com/forums/topic/kaldaths-custom-poses/#post-12315

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.