Heroes & Villians of Vengeances

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Heroes & Villians of Vengeances

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,206 total)
  • Author

Vengeance
    Participant

Redesign of the villain Royal Damage

Vengeance
    Participant

Wanted to try some new colors on Royal..

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok, few things. 1. The face looks very menacing, I like how emotionless it looks. 2. I like how you’ve done the thigh armour, it add continuity from the arms, considering there’s no similar leg item to those gloves. 3. Not sure that the boots fit the overall style of the rest of the costume (the items shading is different and the line art is a different style), but it isn’t that big of a problem to detract from the rest of the design. 4. I can’t say I like the cape, it looks messy. I understand what you were going for, but having the cape you masked on to not have an outline makes the masked cape look weirdly broken, especially on the green version. Plus obviously you don’t have an upper outline for the sides of the cape up near the arms. But overall, good design.

Vengeance
    Participant

JR thanks for the input.. I have to agree the cape just is not working and the boots do not belong with the overall feel of the suit . i did some reworking which while not yet perfect I think is better I also know elements of this will show up else where

JR19759
    Keymaster

Looks much better.

Vampyrist
    Participant

I concur that the most recent one looks the best. Overall, the character is cool and menacing.

Vengeance
    Participant

URL=http://s421.photobucket.com/user/leemccree/media/War%20Hawk%20II_zpsugo1clkd.png.html]

Vengeance
    Participant

Vengeance
    Participant

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

The hawk-god of great creations is strong in this topic and your newest characters! nice job! +1

Vengeance
    Participant

two versions of the weapon

JR19759
    Keymaster

Second version looks better. The first one looks too much like Iron Man tbh.

Vengeance
    Participant

Vengeance
    Participant

did this in about 5 or so different colors like these three the best,

Vengeance
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,206 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.