Hawk’s Fantasy World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Hawk’s Fantasy World

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author

hawk007
    Participant

Hey! What I’m doing here is fairly simple. I’m posting fantasy characters that I’ve made, and any ones that I will make, here. As I post them, they’re going to go into a story line type thing. I hope you like it!

hawk007
    Participant

David.jpg

David (unknown last name). When the dark king enslaved the kingdom, David was a child. He cared nothing for the king. But that all changed. When his parents refused to pay the ridiculously high taxes, the dark king sent his men to burn down their house. David escaped with nothing, not even his last name. Now he leads the rebellion! He has gathered many men into the rebellion, and is a very big threat to the king.

hawk007
    Participant

Ashen.jpg

Ashen Duke. Orphaned at a very young age, Ashen, or Ash, hasn’t much experience in things being easy. He was always bullied and abused. He became an amazing fighter and has a unique fighting technique. he is also very smart, and wants to go to collage. One day, the orphanage was sacked for the dark king. Ash knew he had to do something. so, he took some boys with him, and they re-stole it. One kid died. he will never forget that. He is a natural born leader. Once he turned 18, he trained more in sword fighting. He eventually joined the rebellion and is a close friend of David.

hawk007
    Participant

Tristan.jpg

Tristan Bail. When he was 7, he was chosen to fight in the dark king’s army. He didn’t get taken until he was 12. He became a great fighter. One day he was out, and he almost ran over 4 year old. But, since he was raised in the dark king’s army, he scolded the child. However, the child was David’s. A group of rebels surrounded him. He was taken prisoner. He eventually saw the rebel’s side, and joined them. However, no one knew. So he is their man on the inside. Many times, he has saved them.

hawk007
    Participant

Elvish-Warrior.jpg

Elite Elvish Warrior. When the dark king took over, the elves were helpless. They survived by helping the king. However, there was a group of elite elf warriors who wanted to stay with the old beliefs. They joined the rebellion! They are very agile, and are extremely accurate when throwing a spear. They figured out a cheap way to make spears, and have won many battles for the rebels.

hawk007
    Participant

The-Avenger-I-1.jpg

The Avenger. Nobody knows where he came from. He just walked into town one day from the direction of the desert. Some dark guards stopped him and told him he had to pay a tax to get into the city. Those guards were never heard from again. He claims to be Horus, the Egyptian god of kings. He says that since he is a god, he must keep the universe in balance, and not join sides. However, he has helped the rebels many times. He is very well-learned in magic.

hawk007
    Participant

Darkcaster.jpg

Darkcaster. A dark elf from the Woods of Darkness. He, like the rest of his race, are half elf, and half goblin. This forms the dark elf. The half light, half good shows on their skin. Some act on the good, some on the evil. Great power comes from both sides. But a few have figured out how to harness both side of the power, though they usually end up going crazy near the end of their life. Darkcaster is one of those, though he is evil. He has made himself immortal, and very powerful. He has been an adviser to a few kings that were evil enough. He is thought to be the one who made the dark king evil. He is his assassin. He will kill without hesitation is it means bringing him more power, or enlarging the kingdom. He is extremely evil, and very dangerous.

hawk007
    Participant

The-Mage-of-Synthia.jpg

The Mage of Synthia. Some say he’s crazy. He was raised in the temple to become a sage. But it was sacked by bandits, and everyone but him was killed. He used his anger, and transformed the sage powers into very powerful magic. He became the first mage. They use their emotions to use extremely powerful magic into power. They are usually trained as mages, and the few who have much power are trained as mages. The Mage of Synthia, or Belac, has eternal youth, though his mind still ages. But, he still has much power, to give to any who are brave enough to seek him. He has helped the alliance many times, but refuses to help them win the final battle.

hawk007
    Participant

The-Merchant-1.jpg

The Merchant. Every few years, he comes to town. Whoever buys something from him are never seen again. But no one knows that because everyone dies. No one really knows who he is. Most think that he is more powerful then the dark king, but his power is confined to his merchandise because he is cursed. But they do know one thing: his story has been passed down for more than 200 years.

hawk007
    Participant

Chaos.jpg

Chaos. That is the only name he is known by. His real name has been lost through the years. It is thought that if you know it, you control him, but is you say it, he will kill you. But most know better. Who can control the god of chaos? As solitary as he seems, he actually loves his job. He has to keep the world in as much chaos as possible. No one knows won appointed him, but they know he is a century old god. He always does what will create the most chaos. But chaos cannot be confused with evil. He actually usually sides with the rebels. But that is only because conflict creates wars, and wars create chaos. So you always have to be careful when seeking his help. Though he is very powerful, he only does anything to help himself.

hawk007
    Participant

Magma-1.jpg

Magma. He is the servant of chaos. He is the god of fear. Though less-known then chaos, fear can be just as powerful. Fear can usually drive us to do things that we would normally never do. He is more commonly known as magma, because he dwells in active volcanoes. He will always side with evil. Unlike chaos, he is charged with creating fear. And that can only be done with power, and usually evil.

Lightningsword
    Participant

You’ve been reading around my thread, haven’t you? It’s Ok, Chaos is not my original ownership.

hawk007
    Participant

What? I’m sort of confused. If I copied, like, a story, or something, I’m sorry.

prswirve
    Participant

I really dig the Merchant! Awesome design and backstory. Has a mysterious aura around him.

hawk007
    Participant

Thank you so much!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.