Grail’s Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Grail’s Gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Grail

Grail-Racer.jpg

Grail

Grail-Commando-1.jpg

Hammerknight
    Participant

Cool characters. Welcome to the forums. Please read all the forum rules and have a great time using HM.

Grail

Re-posted to adjust arm and rifle.Grail-Commando2.jpg

Grail

The Tracer: Locks picked, codes broken, programs hacked, communications intercepted. Whatever the job, the right tool is probably in one of his pockets; and if not, he can improvise. The goggles are capable of magnification, night vision, and video record functions while the ear pieces scan the broadcast frequencies. Suited for intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance, and investigative activities, he is not armed but any one getting too close can be stopped by a shock from the stun-gloves. Grail-Tracer.jpg

Weilyn

Very cool! Great bio!

Grail

Scene from an imaginary western.Grail-Western.jpg

Vampyrist
    Participant

Nice job so far and welcome!

Grail

“You have three wishes. I am not one of them.”Grail-Genie2.jpg

livewyre1014
    Participant

she is on my list ;)

Weilyn

Very cool!

Grail

“The attacks by my robot minions will cease as soon as your governments surrender all power to me. People, allow me to be merciful. Don’t make me smite you again. Doctor Ohm has spoken.”Grail-Doctor-Ohm2.jpg

Grail

Micro-man, the world’s tiniest hero, prepares to take on Doctor Ohm’s robot legion.Grail-Micro-man.jpg

Weilyn

Great work

Grail

“Greetings Earth-men. Only the Xigorph battle fleet can protect you from the threat of Doctor Ohm. Pledge your loyalty to the Benevolent Emperor and our Protective Assault Force will begin its work.”Grail-Alien-Overlord.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.