Fantasy Armors and Weapons (Male and Female)

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Fantasy Armors and Weapons (Male and Female)

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

fantasyman
    Participant

Behold…THE WEREWOLF MORPH!!!!

You’re a psychopathic creature that is hungry for anything that roams upon the land. You hunt with your clan and show no fear against hunters. Wolves usually get hunted easily,but a werewolf like you takes at least 50 men to hunt you down. You have a natural ability called “blood lust” which makes you enraged and harder to kill, even with 50 men trying to hunt you down. You will ignore 450% damage and do 600% damage to your enemies. This ability would start if you are surrounded by 50 hunters, very hungry, or enraged by people taking away the thing you love the most. You live up way in the canyons, hiding in a cave or a secret blood-pack  sanctuary (where you first turn into a werewolf by a wolf named “the wolf spirit”). For werewolf like you, you don’t need weapons.

Werewolf’s comment: “I’ve lived through a depressing life, but you have took away my wife and kids. For that, you deserve to DIE!!! (transforming) GUAHHHH!!! RAWWWR!!!!!!! “

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

fantasyman
    Participant

The Cold Bezerker!!!

You are a crazy warrior thirsty for bloody combat and will not give up until the enemy is shredded to pieces. As you rage, you’re resistant to fire, frost, and dark elements. The reason why you resist darkness, it’s because you’re armor and weapons are fused with darkness as you rage in combat showing no mercy. When ever you think about the past, you become bitter and your darkness becomes stronger. If you think about the past too long, you will be an unstoppable insane dark warrior as you walk the path of rage and darkness. Not even the most powerful mage will stop you from roaming the path of darkness. The only people that will have a chance of defeating you are druids, priests, and paladins as they roam the path in forgiveness. Your main weakness is light as it shines on your bitterness and hatred against the world.

Bezerker’s Comment: “You pathetic weakling. You dare challenge me?! I will break your bones and slice you in half if you get in my way again!!”

Q: If this was a game would you have fun with this armor?

Attachments:

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

Looks great – i wish i could handle one of those swords (i think armor would be to heavy for me)

A: yes, yes and yes again!

fantasyman
    Participant

Thanks! If  Heavy armor doesn’t suit you, then I could come up with a lighter one.

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

That would be nice, i am waiting on it!

fantasyman
    Participant

Behold… The Hip Hop Artist!!!!

As you may be wondering, “Hip hop artists doesn’t have to do with fantasy”. Well, I know that, I just wanted to add extra stuff to this category to have fun. Here’s the thing, The hip hop artist doesn’t have to use any swords or any other physical weapons. The only weapons they have are they’re words and dancing. A hip hop artist’s words can either persuade their enemies to do the right thing or motivate them to do evil and devious things, the choice is up to you. Dancing can morph you to anything you want and it can confuse your enemies causing them to hurt themselves. They can also use their goblin companion to do the finishing move that does 900% damage, but the cooldown is 1hour long and also it will slow down your cooldown on other skills by 80%.

Good hip hop artists are resistant to light damage and can easily destroy their enemies without violence in their words. Evil hip hop artists are resistant to dark damage and they can easily destroy their enemies of motivating them of hurting other people and themselves. They are both resistant to nature damage as they can morph like druids, except they can morph into anything instead of animals.

Hip Hop Artist’s comment: ” Sticks and stones will break your bones, also words do hurt you. Remember that.”

Attachments:

hawk007
    Participant

As usual, it’s all amazing!

fantasyman
    Participant

Behold the great unholy… Necromancer!!!

Like your usual Necromancers, Necromancers rely on the undead to defend them from any who opposes them. The Necromancer resists dark and earth damage by 60%. They can do 30% more damage with both dark and earth elemental attacks. While the undead attacks the opponent, the Necromancer absorbs both health and mana from each hit. Lastly, the Necromancer has a last skill to summon “The Great Death Lord” that can do 900% more damage than the normal undead, but once summoned, you lose 80% of health and mana. Feel and embrace the darkness with in you. Take advantage of your evil dark powers to control a great undead army. With you and your army, you will become unstoppable to anything that stands in your way. The choice is up to you.<b></b><i></i><u></u>

Attachments:
Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.