Fantasy Armors and Weapons (Male and Female)

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Fantasy Armors and Weapons (Male and Female)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Stulte
    Participant

Hey, nice seeing you back!

Great design and shading, as always.

hawk007
    Participant

Awesome! I love the new one. Very awesome shading.

fantasyman
    Participant

Fight for the paladins and slay any deldra creatures and deldra worshipers in your path

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Welp, I’m impressed.

hawk007
    Participant

Dude, that’s awesome! Looks straight out of an RPG, in a good way.

fantasyman
    Participant

I know I did this before, but behold, this is THE WIZARD!!! (updated due to a lack of  story, role-play, and design setup)

You’re a intelligent person that has experience of every portal, every creature, pretty much everything. Due to your experience, you pack everything you need. You carry powerful scrolls, read and meditate from different spell books, and you use the power of your staff to cast fire and ice spells to destroy enemies. You walk through different portals and different dimensions just to enjoy the view of beautiful mythical creatures and places since you experienced everything that you walked upon. But mostly you’re a guide to different people on how to reach their goal, because you can use one of the scrolls to see the future and the past. You know the way of how power works through out this world, so be wise on how you use different powers.

Wizard’s Comment: “I know the way to what you seek, but if you use this power for the wrong purpose, then I will have no choice but to destroy you with my arcane knowledge and power.”

Attachments:

Nug
    Participant

That’s a freak’n sweet wizard!

fantasyman
    Participant

Well guys I’m back!! The bad thing is that the lightning hit the power system which means no wifi for me and at this time I can’t make armors or weapons. The reason why I’m talking right now is because I’m using my phone. Soon as my power comes back on, I can create more armors and weapons. Probably my next topics character and race Or story.

fantasyman
    Participant

Alright guys, i’m back and the power’s back! Now, i’m going to be making you new armors and you’ll be amazed.

JR19759
    Keymaster

This is good news. I look forward to being amazed.

fantasyman
    Participant

Hey I was the thinking about this. I was thinking about making an rpg in heromachine. It’s going to be called “fantasy life”. You get to roleplay as any character as I or you created. As long as you’re not god moding it, will be fine. You can come up with a background too. I’ll create different characters but let you all choose any name for your character. You can be a vampire, elf, werewolf, deldra (demon), etc. just don’t make yourself be overpowered. If you do, then one of the users have to contact me and I’ll be forced to kick god moders out of the topic. So it will be coming soon.

fantasyman
    Participant

Alright guys if you like dark and evil armors, you would prefer… THE SHADOW KNIGHT ARMOR!!!!!!

Roleplay- You’re a denial against any paladins, priests or anybody that goes against your will of darkness. As a Shadow Knight, you’re a knight that is bound by shadowmaster, slaying as many people that goes against your will of darkness. You mostly stay in the shadows, so it can make your Dark Powers stronger (you have to stay inside any buildings till night time). You ride a undead horse to travel through Hell or any evil places you wish to travel through.

Story- You were a member of the Guardians or paladins, but betrayed the Guardians or paladins for whatever reasons to betray them for. You were all alone looking for something to be bound to until you met Shadowmaster. He trained you every single Dark Spell to learn from in order to weaken your foes that goes against evil. You’ve made an oath to protect evil no matter what the consequences are, you still have to protect evil. So, you’re now bound by evil.

Weapons –

Shadow Shield: Use this to protect you from any enchantments or spells that goes against darkness (can summon a dark force field)

Shadow Sword: Use this to attack and absorb your enemy’s health. The more damage you do, the more health you get back.

Spells-

Dark Spells: Use this to decrease your enemy’s health, defense, and attack.

Illusion Spells: Use this to make your enemies fear you in sight.

Shock Spells: Use this to drain your enemy’s health and mana  (if he’s a  mage).

Hopefully you like this armor. It’s later on going to be in my roleplaying game.

Let me know what to create next.

Attachments:

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

This armor is just EPIC!
    But, there is one flaw…I can’t have it IRL T-T

hawk007
    Participant

That’s epic. No other word for it. Just epic.

fantasyman
    Participant

If you like being a Vampire/Assassin, then this is the right armor for you. Behold, THE BLOOD ASSASSIN ARMOR!!

You’re a selfish vampire that is hired to kill people that you have been assigned to kill. You do this for gold and blood to keep you alive. You use your stealth, daggers, unholy falcon blades, and your evil boomerang to show offense or maybe even defend your self when somebody knows that you killed your target. Novice Blood Assassins use daggers to poison people. Master Blood Assassins add powerful poisons to their falcon blades and use their ultimate powers to draw blood from the target and witnesses,but these types of Assassins are immune to poison. Which meaning, they can get a bonus pay for their kill or kills. You  not only kill the target that threatens other people, but you kill targets that threaten other Vampires. If you fail to kill your targets and witnesses, then the other Blood Assassins take your place and the clan would put you in a chamber to let you burn to death while the sun hits inside the chamber. So, failure is not an option.

Blood Assassin’s comment: “Looks like you had a fun day, too bad it’s your last day, because I’m going to rip your heart out and collect my pay. Any questions?”

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.