Disraxar's lair

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Disraxar's lair

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Disraxar
    Participant

Greetings, HM forums! I am Disraxar. Welcome to my lair! *Evil laughter*

*Cough cough* Um… Sorry. Something came over me.

Anyway, I’ve been using the HM program for years, but none of it was worth posting until recently.

I’ve already read the rules, so don’t worry about that. When I start posting characters, feel free to give me constructive criticism or ideas for my next character. (Note: I mostly make females, so please suggest accordingly.)

I’ll be posting soon. I’ll start with my mech and my fighter spaceship. I have 2 other characters to post but I need to decide if they  fit the forum rules.

So… yeah. There ya’ go. Theres me so far.

Disraxar
    Participant

The Je-gun.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

hawk007
    Participant

Nice start. Can’t really think of any criticism.

Disraxar
    Participant

New charecters:

1: Stang-lor 2000. Just some random fighter.

2: Skalzana the evil mage and mad scientist. “I’m a mad scientist! My decisions don’t have to make sense!” -Skalzana.

Another character coming soon!

Attachments:

Disraxar
    Participant

This one is a crazed serial killer with the temperament of a little girl(Sort of). Probably would come out of a horror story.

“Don’t be afraid. I just want to play with you!” -Mad Girl

Well, I’m out of characters worth posting unless you want to see all the bad ones. Any ideas for my next character?

Attachments:

hawk007
    Participant

The one thing I would say (this applies more to Skalzana) is detail. Maybe add a belt, insignia, tattoo, something just make it look more realistic.

Disraxar
    Participant

Hm…  I bet Skalzana would look better with a belt. I’ll get her new suit out ASAP.

Disraxar
    Participant

Here is Skalzana again. This time with an improved outfit. (Now with a belt and improved color) Thanks to @hawk007 for the suggestion.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Nice start, welcome to the forums.

Obviously you’ve predicted me with the rest of what I usually say, so I won’t say it.

Looking forward to more from you.

Disraxar
    Participant

Thank you, JR! I knew someone would pester me about it, so I got it out of the way before that.

This one is Zon. It was an evil, self-aware virus that infected an otherwise good “Killer” Robot. Now he has his own body and has amassed great power, but he doesn’t know what to do with it yet.

I originally made him for the forum games of the Minecraft Forums, and now I’ve drawn him.

Attachments:

hawk007
    Participant

Minecraft? Nice.

Disraxar
    Participant

My latest and most detailed character yet. Shame she doesn’t have a back story. In fact, all she has is that image. And a crossbow.

I only have one character idea left, so feel free to give a suggestion.

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

MMmmmmrmm . . . bow girl’s legs seem slightly mismatched in length. I’m guessing you want their knees about the same height, with a little of the top of a boot showing from her right foot. Look at a couple of walking poses online to see what I mean.

Backstory suggestion:

Hyweb walked carefully, avoiding dry sticks. Her bow poised to fire, she reflected on the near murder that happened less than an hour before. She had almost shot the good tree Yunna behind Gwessa. Yunna would surely have bled her lifesap and died in minutes.

It was hard to tell the difference between the good and bad trees in the moonlight. Gwessa had yanked up her roots and rolled downhill out of range, shattering Yunna’s saplings and leaving Hyweb to console her.

This hunt was getting personal.

Disraxar
    Participant

Mismatched? I’ll see what I can do…

Disraxar
    Participant

Improved version of Bow Girl, who now has a name: Aznaa.

Story: Kaaxzth had managed to convince the court of Arbon that he was no longer evil. He lied, though. Days after his release he went right back to his old ways: stealing, murder, and other crimes. One day, when he was in the forest, he felt an arrow go threw his leg. He turned around and saw his arch nemesis and sister Aznaa.

“Couldn’t even wait a year, huh? You are getting worse.” Said Aznaa

“Please! Join me again! We would be the greatest thieves in Arbon!” Replied Kaaxzth.

“I am done with a life of crime. I have been for 2 years. My life with you still haunts me…” Said Aznaa “You are wanted dead or alive, Kaaxzth. This is the end for you.”

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.