dblade’s Villainy and Valor Creation Contest #3: Ms. Manga

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges dblade’s Villainy and Valor Creation Contest #3: Ms. Manga

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

fishface123

Ms. Manga
    Ms.-Manga.png

dblade
    Participant

Wow! A lot of awesome entries!

fluffy123
    Participant

Thnx dblade though I could sure use some help with the shading and glowing

dblade
    Participant

Deadline is Tuesday just in case anyone is thinking about entering.

Herr D
    Participant

Yikes. I’m sorry, dblade. I didn’t remember specifically you only named CREATURES. I redid the card subject. Not enough time to reconfigure the whole thing.

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u438/jamais5/hm3/HerrD-MissMangaDrewSnakes.jpg

Fun concept.

CKnap
    Participant

Mine is kind of half done, i was pressed for time seeing as how Christmas is coming and iv been working weekends at work. But none the less I still wanted to jump in this contest and throw in some sort of entry.
    hm3-beta.png

dblade
    Participant

My daughter Amelia’s Ms. Manga entry…

Amelia_RedManga.jpg

dblade
    Participant

And the contest is closed! I’ve picked the winners but need some time to do a write-up on all of the entries. Expect something tonight or tomorrow.

Next up: Madame Malevolent

dblade
    Participant

Allrighty, I won’t have time to get to my feedback for everybody today, but I will announce the winners….

First of all, I loved seeing all the different takes on Ms. Manga. Awesome work everybody!

Moognation takes the win! This one hit me hard. Very Manga and very Sexy Cute. Choose a Custom Item and it shall be made! (see dblade rules at the beginning of the thread. I’m kind of Hebert Lite when it comes to prizes.) If you could send me the text file for your Ms. Manga I would much appreciate it. I want to put all the winners together in a Femme Fattalion group shot once the contest is over.

Harlequin wins the Amelia Appreciation Award! She told me her top three and yours was her favorite. Choose a Custom Item and it shall be made!

Consolation Prizes go to…
    djuby and headlessgeneral. Awesome work as usual. Choose a Face item (Eyes, Nose, Mouth, or Eyebrows) and it shall be made!

Everyone else that is on the track towards a Mask item start thinking about what you want because we are almost done.

Moognation
    Participant

Wow! Thanks, Blade! I’m really honored over here because there were some great entries…

I’m away from my computer (the one I use for HM stuff), so I’ll have to get you the text next week when I’m back. IF I can get it to work. I’ve had zero luck trying to get the text files to work on here. Not sure what’s up, but I’ll keep trying…

As for my custom item (I’m so geeked!) I want a very simple corset that would most likely go under tops-female bustiers. The biggest difference in the one I’m seeking is that it goes under the boobage, so there could be room for playing around with other combos.

I’ve attached a reference photo…

Thanks again!Corset.png

dblade
    Participant

perfect reference photo! it shall be done!

dblade
    Participant

Winners feel free to post your item requests. If Jeff has a break over the holidays he may get around to posting new items (Only speculating here since I am not privy to his schedule), and usually he does it all in one clean sweep, so the sooner you get your request in the better. Hit that window of opportunity and all that.

Sorry for making you wait forever(again).

How about one of these anime style noses. Your choice which one.

noses.png

Harlekin

Sorry for the late reply but i really think a lot what i choose for custom item.

First i want to tell a thank you for Amelia and You.

So my choose for the custom item.

http://www.fatline-music.hu/shop/kepek/nagy_kepek/BC_rich/nj%20mockingbird%20red.jpg

The Mockingbird style guitar.

dblade
    Participant

Thanks for all of the item requests! I will try to get these knocked out soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.