Cliff’s Eclectic Mayhem

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Cliff’s Eclectic Mayhem

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 358 total)
  • Author

cliff
    Participant

Bluebonnet – Bonnie  Abbott

An empathy who can read and project emotions

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cliff
    Participant

Mockingbird – Marcos Byrd

Now only do he have wigns that allow him to fly, but he can mimic any sound and   ventriloquism allowing him to throw his voice.

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

Character Design Challenge #331 – There is No “I” in Team!

Here are the Texas Super Rangers.

Updated and all together.

Lone Star

Pecan

Yellow Rose

Mockingbird

Bluebonnet

I have even more details to write about them, and as soon as I feel better I will try.

Attachments:

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Looking good , Cliff. How are you doing with your foot?

cliff
    Participant

@Blue Blazer
    Glad you liked  the group.

My foot is doing wonderful.
    each time a Wound Care doctor or attendant looks at it they say so.
    Monday I check with Dr. Swami, the Infection Dr, to make sure  I’m OK for  a skin graft to help it heal over. My Blood sugars have even been in double digits instead of the 300 – 400s like they had been.

My major problem fioor the last 2-3 weeks have been blisters and MAJOR pain on my man parts.Which totally sucks since I haven’t been sexually active with anyone in 8 years. All I have been doing lately is dialysis or at home sitting in my recliner where my legs have room to spread out as aoopesed to the wheen char which forces my thighs together and watching dvds the latest bath being the Marvel Cinimatic universe ones: Catapain America, Thor, Avengers  thankffully I have had some pain free hours which was shen I posted to the forem and the contest and now.

I have more story of my Texas Super Rangers, but had just been hurting too much to concentrate.

A good thing that has recently happened was we got a $1.400 refund from Social Security Disability where they had taken took much from our checks. So we are going to get the car AC working again, and I want to fill in some of my Marvel Movies I don’t have

Iron Man 3
    Capt America Winter’s Soldier (2014),
    Guardians of the Galaxy
    Captain America: Civil War
    Doctor Strange
    Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
    Spider-Man: Homecoming

Herr D
    Participant

Hope you’re feeling better (ouch) and are typing away on the Super Texans’ backstory. Pecan is the most interesting for me peronally, then Blue Bonnet.

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Ouh american health robbery care.

cliff
    Participant

CRAP!

Someone please help.

I’m embarrassed, it’s been a couple of months, and I forgot, once again, how to post directly to her to post the link to the contest.

I promise I will save it in with my passwoprds this next time, in case I forget again.

cliff
    Participant

well While I’m waiting …

the last I mentioned my toes were going gangrenous.

Well I had half of my foot amputated.

I was in fairly good spirits. I mean there are marathon runners who run races on the spring prosthesis right?

So I handled that OK.

was in a nursing home for physical therapy for 20 days in March.

Then I had a minor heart attack in June, it was a small artery that basically was too small for surgery, so was dealt with by additional meds.

Actually come to think of it, I think I told ya’ll abuot that already ..

OK, NOW the bad part …

I see I mentioned the “blisters” on my man parts, well twice ER doctors told me take antibiotics and put a certain cream on it (which I was later told ws basically for herpes.

The problem keept getting worse nd more painful, someone finally suggested I go to a Urologist.

My P3N!$ had went gangrenous and …

I had to have it almost all  …. amputated.

THaT was almost the test of my how much to I want to lie on this planet.

BUT I had it through to the other side The sun is still shining, flowers keep blooking, rain still falls, leaves still change color and come back in the spring, my wife still loves me. So I deal with it.

although, NOT completely all of the story. While I’m still having wound care check out my feet. I had my 4th toe on my left foot go from a small dry cut to go that dreaded word gangrenous and needing amputated in ONE DAY!!!! Friday is was relatively OK, Sat night when my wife went to ER cause she couldn’t breath, her Oxygen was at 60%. So I went down to ER, they admitted me to do dialysis the next day, then Friday for surgery.

So after Bre was at one end of the hall on 8th floor, I was at the exact opposite end of the  same florr.

From there we went back, well I went back, Bre went for the first time to Homestead for more physical therapy

and while there ..

Ummmm .. I had another small heart attack, cause they didn’t have a written prescription to give me sliding scale insulin BETWEEN mals, only AT meals.

So once I got back after they watched me at the hospital for 2 extra days and sent me back to Homsetead to be back with my wife and physical thereapy

well there were some more problems with the place, nurses giving me meds one night and the next night another nurse saying I don’t have that med, less than appetizing food, and a couple of other things.

so we are back home now

and despite it all, I am still a fairly happy guy who’s proud to be alive through all of this.

I think I had some brain cells go gangrenous leaving me in a pretty rainbow world full of unicorn and fairies.

Blessed Be

JR19759
    Keymaster

Holy **** dude.

You’ve not been having the best time of it lately have you…

cliff
    Participant

@JR

No I haven’t

and I still need help remembering how to post a pic directly to her to be able to post it to the contest  please.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok, if you want to post a picture in the forums, you use the browse button at the bottom of the reply box. For the contest you’d then open that picture in a new tab, copy the url and paste that into the reply on the contest page. With external hosting pages you only need to do the second step, bearing in mind of course that photobucket hosted images aren’t admissable anymore because you have to pay extra for the privalege of other people being able to see the image.

Hope that helps.

cliff
    Participant

Thanks JR

I was forgetting about the Browse button, DER!

Diamonde’ the White (Drag) Queen of Feathers and Glitter!

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

What Queen is without her is without her Pawn(s)

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

And a good Queen needs an Evil nemisis

The Black Deamon King

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 358 total)

The topic ‘Cliff’s Eclectic Mayhem’ is closed to new replies.