Cliff’s Eclectic Mayhem

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Cliff’s Eclectic Mayhem

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 358 total)
  • Author

cliff
    Participant

JUST FOR FUN

Last week I decided to return to my Gay Lesbian Association (GLA)  member Maxwell Upton aka Size Queen.

Maxwell Upton, a chemist who was a short skinny geek who was constantly picked on as a kid who used his intellect in chemestry and biology to come up with hos own serum to make himself grow, with some unexpected side effects … and the creation of Size Queen!

Mood Music:

Max in civilian clothes:

Here is my first HM3 of him.
    GLA_SizeQueen

Although he can shrink as well as grow, He likes to grow more than shrink hense all the points of his costume point UP … even his hair slightly.

Portrait:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cliff
    Participant

JUST FOR FUN
    Recent redo

added pointier hair, shading, Chest arrow insignia, fiercer gloves,  name and background. (He doesn’t grow as large as he looks there. I’m thinking more like  30 feet. But this looks kewl)

redo Portrait

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

JUST FOR FUN

Which chest insignia do you like best?

This Chest insignia A:

Admittedly I think I like the exposed chest more.

or this one B:

My friend John like the initials better. but he rarely likes exposed man chest heh 🙂

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

Vengeance, you barrowed my ember effect … although I hardly have it copywritten heh heh L)

I tried my hand at one of your photo backgrounds from Osanyin on <span class=”bbp-reply-post-date”>March 31, 2016 post #134896 page 48 of Heroes & Villians of Vengeances.</span>

I used Right Hand/EnergyLightning for the tree trunks. and Background/Landscapes?tree for the foliage.

Mood Music: BeBe Zahara Benet- Cameroon   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syKM11ht3k0

Attachments:

Vengeance
    Participant

Great job on the background The S is better ( and very old school) for size Queen

cliff
    Participant

JUST FOR FUN

My wife was discussing Chakras with a couple of friends and had touble remembering the colors/order.

I remindeg her of the color mnemonic: ROY G. BIV
    Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet,
    then  I made this little helper using a HM3 of futuristic super-hero I liked and played a version in our RPG

He was born on another planet and worked as an assistantat at a local laboratory . Its current project was conducting research on the nature of energy. While in the lab, he was struck by a beam of light from another dimension and received the power to alter any electromagnetic property or organic and inorganic objects and beings. His first feat was to change the frequency and wavelength of an object. As a result, the object reflected light differently and took on a new color.

He applied for a membership in a Super Hero team but was rejected on the basis that it seemed his power was useless in a fight. He believed it was because he chose the wrong colors to display.

He joined a smaller Hero team and learned to expand his color control abilities.

Unfortunatly he did learn draining all the color from a pestering person and leaving him albino white on a desert could give the person 3rd degree burns.

After working out, combat training and more training in his powers he once again tried out for the large superhero group’s tryout, but once again didn’t make it.
    He barrowed a time machine from the group and went back to the 20th century to prove himself, as several other members had done.

There he got a job as a light technician at a gay dance club where he arrived and prevented a bashing and called himself Hugh Specturm to not be found in the timeline.

Hugh was a social and friendly person, being optimistic and even flamboyant at times he fit in well with the community.

He almost immediatly became a costumed defender called Kalidascope Kid defending the local gay community from the haters, bashers, theives, muggers, gangs, drug pushers, extortinists, arsonists, embezzlers etc and even super villains..

Not only could he change the color of an object at will,
    wjich was useful to disguise himself or others through a camouflage it made him very useful on Espionage missons chaging his hair, eye, skin and clothes colors, even camaflague himself nearly invisable, He also could make walls and safes transparent to see through or white out documents or change other colors of objects as he needed.
    Kalidascope Kid could blind with black darkness or acute light bursts of blinding color.
    He could confuse his opponents by switching between several colors at once as well as hypnotise and create holographic illusions,
    He had learned earlier that he could create actual light through day-glow colors and could even create lazer thype beams through intensifying the colrored light.
    He could change moods through color and even heal to a degree over time through color therapy and chakra manipulation.
    Kalidascope Kid could even change certain things at a sub-molecular level through changing it’s color.
    He could also sense the color of things he couldn’t actually see

MOOD MUSIC: All 7 Chakras Healing Meditation Music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOpOaG1-83Y

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

JUST FOR FUN

Since I gave a generous helping of Kaleidoscope Kid Bio, I thought it only right to give shots with his costume on.

MOOD MUSIC:
    https://www.yThe Splendor of Color Kaleidoscope Video v1.1 1080poutube.com/watch?v=q2fIWB8o-bs

Kaleidoscope Kid Original:

I’ve learned some stuff since then …

Kaleidoscope Kid Redo:

Attachments:

Tiberius

Cliff, I’m liking the evolution on the characters that are getting updates!

Size Queen- Both costumes are great, but the upgrade is much more appealing. I also like the triangle insignia better as it seems ‘cleaner’ and fits better on the costume. I like his powers (my next pic will be a ‘shrinker’), lots you can do if you can grow and shrink.

I love the background scene. Wonderful colors in that scene and the trees are really well done.

KaleidoscopeKid- I’m loving the new costume! Great job there, Cliff. If I may suggest some additional possibilities for powers, I would suggest as he concentrates on the Heart chakra he could use that to channel healing powers (thus making him an invaluable teammate anywhere he goes). Focusing on his Root chakra could grant him some increased strength (surrounding his arms/legs in a red based aura). Just some ideas.

cliff
    Participant

@Vengeance

Thanks for the comments Vengeance!
    Your backgrounds are always so kewl.
    There are more that I want to recreate.
    Although I am very busy with ideas right now
    so not sure I’ll have time anytime soon.

cliff
    Participant

@Tiberius

Thanks Tiberius
    I’m having lots of ideas … too many to keep up with LOL 😀

Glad ya like Size Quuen, I do too. The Arrow up is my face as well.
    Can’t wait to see your Size hero.

Yeah, Vengeance always has great backgrounds (as well as costumes and names and all)

I’ve had Kaleidoscope Kid for a long time. I really like him.
    I did mention he could Heal through Chakra manipulation .. of making one ill.
    Red Chakra manipulation for Strength is a great idea.

cliff
    Participant

HAPPY 1th ANNIVERSARY AYM!!

In honor of Aym Geronimo and Shooting Star Comics 14th Anniversary …
    I did this.

The traditional gift for the 14th Anniversary is Ivory.

Aym Geronimo’s Website:
    http://aymgeronimo.com/

Shooting Star Comics Website:
    http://www.shootingstarcomics.net/

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

JUST FOR FUN

For Talk Like A Pirate Day – Monday, Sept 19, 2016

I did my interpritation of Black Caesar and crew

Attachments:

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Kaleidoscope Kid and Size Queen are so much fun! Great designs on their outfits.

Herr D
    Participant

In the next chapter, does he begin to be able to send radio waves and read them? That is past regular forms of light . . . good pics, anyway. Does it turn out ‘someone’ was trying to help the experiment and is sitting in judgement of the uses or abuses?

cliff
    Participant

@DiCicatriz

Thanks.
    Fabulous you checked out my site!
    and glad you like Size Queen and Kaleidoscope Kid.

I have plans for a lot more Kaleidoscope Kid aka Hugh Spectrum.
    Even have quite a few done,
    but I want to post them in order and I still have to create others to fill in the gaps.

I also have some general plans laid wout for the GLA (Gay Lesbian Association) comic that Size Queen is in.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 358 total)

The topic ‘Cliff’s Eclectic Mayhem’ is closed to new replies.