CKnap’s Character Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CKnap’s Character Gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 160 total)
  • Author

CKnap
    Participant

Hey everyone! Happy new year, I’ve been around creating here and there, I actually asked Archangel if I could use one of his ideas after it was posted on the blog. He gave me the ok to do my take on his Dragonfly character, so all creative work into the character goes to Anarchangel, but here is my take on him.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Nice. I actually requested that helmet from dblade with the intention of using it on Dragonfly. I eventually went with a different look but I’m glad you put it to good use. πŸ™‚

CKnap
    Participant

My apologies on the name Anarchangel, haha your right it is easy to miss, I just took a glance and thats what come to my head lol. Thanks you for the comment on the character, that helmet worked perfectly! I put it on and it just stuck.

CKnap
    Participant

Heres one iv been working on for a couple of days, hes a close homage to one of my favorites. Id like your guys thoughts, im not sure on colors I like best, so one is the obvious traditional and one is just a quick change. Let me know. The first one is the finished piece, the last one is just a color change

jskyba
    Participant

Looks great!

CKnap
    Participant

Heres one of my greek gods I started working on.

Hades

Folkly
    Participant

Good job!
    Personally I like the black and silver robot best, classic – doing black and red might be over-egging it a bit. But it’s a matter of taste I suppose. Very well judged subtle shading on the finished (black and silver) one, makes it really come alive.

CKnap
    Participant

Here is my next, well technically my first FINISHED God. Zeus!

GuyGenesis
    Participant

I apologize for posting this in your main thread but I couldnt seem to figure out a private message. Iv been playing around with a character you let me use trying to create a new body from it. If you have the time Id like to request your help/advice. Perhaps even adding it for the community to use. Let me know if your interested and ill share the details.

Sorry it took me so long to respond, haven’t been on in a few days. Of course I don’t care to help you out.

CKnap
    Participant

Heres my newest hero… Anti Hero, i dunno anyways.
    Oblivion

Nobody

Oblivion looks great. I like the helmet.

Wolf Master
    Participant

Oblivion is very cool, i really like how the symbol makes up part of the helmet. And the brooch holding the cape on is cool too.

Vampyrist
    Participant

He’s cool, the mask is great.

CKnap
    Participant

Oblivion looks great. I like the helmet.

Oblivion is very cool, i really like how the symbol makes up part of the helmet. And the brooch holding the cape on is cool too.

He’s cool, the mask is great.

I know, I love how the helmet turned out and the brooch is supposed to be one of those special artifacts (like how everything dr strange uses has a purpose.)

CKnap
    Participant

I got bored, decided to play around again… And I went and saw the new Avengers and got inspired. The head im not 100% happy with but I can live with it for now, I want to give thanks to GuyGenesis for the help on the body, I did alter the colors and lines a little. Ive wanted a hulking type character for a while and glad I finally have one.

Sasquatch

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.