Cannot Add or Edit Items

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Cody Rinker Cody Rinker 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Rennis Tora
    Participant

Starting yesterday when deciding to use HM3 to make a quick portrait I found that no matter what items I click in the list of available items that nothing will pop into the view field-box, if I load an existing save everything’s there but I can’t edit anything (not even move it around).

I saw one similar bug report from 6 years ago that had no conclusion, so thought I would make my own entry.

And yes I tried making sure I hit “allow” on the page plug-in and that Flash was updated.

George Powell
    Participant

I’m having the same issue.  Using Firefox.  I can load things but trying to edit, delete or select a specific part of anything doesn’t seem to do anything.

Rennis Tora
    Participant

Ah yes, I did forget to mention my browser, also using Firefox.

Cody Rinker
    Cody Rinker
    Participant

maybe it’s because you are using firefox

Geri Bartz
    Participant

I’m having the same problem, also Firefox; switched to Google Chrome and it worked just fine.

Rennis Tora
    Participant

I was able to use when trying another browser… Happy it worked, not happy I can’t just use Firefox like I always have with HM3, the heck would have changed in like a week’s time that would suddenly make Firefox no longer work with it? ‘,:lc

Cody Rinker
    Cody Rinker
    Participant

great to hear it!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.