Anothers take on it.

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges Anothers take on it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Ok this is a simple thread with a simple idea lets see what others do with our characters.
    Just post the characters you want other’s to have crack at here.
    Now that does mean we might need a few good pic’s but to keep thing from getting too cluttered try not to post more than 2 or 3 pic’s of the same character.

I’ll start things off by opening up with two choices:

Sveirj the viking

And well who ever you choose from my back catalogues.
    My art gallery
    My devent art

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Bump?
    Any one want some thing redrawn?

Christi S
    Participant

I don’t have any characters of my own (yet! 8D) to contribute, but here’s my take on Sveirj!

Edit: Fixed some things I wasn’t totally happy with.

Funkmachine7
    Participant

That’s great.
    I really like how you’ve drawn it in a way i wouldn’t of done.

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Just posting so you all know that this is still open.
    Let me know what you’d like redrawing.

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Just a bump to say that this is still open.

Funkmachine7
    Participant

A final bump, i guess no one wants any thing redrawing 🙁

Mr. Vaudeville
    Participant

A final bump, i guess no one wants any thing redrawing

You’re more than welcome to have a go at any of the characters from my gallery, especially some of the earlier designs from when I was a little less skilled. Major costume changes are totally acceptable!

If I had to choose a character, I would really like to see a new and better costume for my female speedster ‘Velocity’. As long as it uses purple as a main colour, anything goes! I don’t really mind which character you want to do, though.

My Gallery

Keric
    Participant

He could use something! dynamic pose? background? whatever!

Yin
    Participant

I like the idea of this so i decided to give it a go i chose to remake one of Mr. Vaudeville characters since he said we could choose any of his characters now here is where it gets weird i only read “You’re more than welcome to have a go at any of the characters from my gallery, especially some of the earlier designs from when I was a little less skilled. Major costume changes are totally acceptable!” of his comment i didnt bother to read the rest i just went to his gallery and chose a character and the one i chose was velocity it wasn’t until i was about to post that i saw this “If I had to choose a character, I would really like to see a new and better costume for my female speedster ‘Velocity’. As long as it uses purple as a main colour, anything goes! I don’t really mind which character you want to do, though.” and i was in shock so i had to tell you all haha i couldn’t believe it

Yin
    Participant

A final bump, i guess no one wants any thing redrawing

You’re more than welcome to have a go at any of the characters from my gallery, especially some of the earlier designs from when I was a little less skilled. Major costume changes are totally acceptable! If I had to choose a character, I would really like to see a new and better costume for my female speedster ‘Velocity’. As long as it uses purple as a main colour, anything goes! I don’t really mind which character you want to do, though. My Gallery

here is my version of Velocity ! the reason i chose here is because i haven’t seen that many women speedsters  and i liked her story i would really like to make her family in your world and make a story with you around them if youd let me. let me know what you think

p.s i like to think of this as a younger velocity lol

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Christi S
    Participant

@keric: Here’s my take on ur charrie!

Funkmachine7
    Participant

I just going to admit that i kind of feel like i should of got around to doing some recreations but i had some on going family matters for the last few months.

Here’s how it got started so go check your self’s.

Other than that will somebody post some thing to redraw?
    And does anyone feel like having a crack at Amalie here?

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Now that it’s not the worst birthday ever does any one have any art to be redrawn?

I’m not promising that it’ll actually get done but i’ll probably do it.

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Bump?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.