Reply To: Skoul's Mind

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Skoul's Mind Reply To: Skoul's Mind

Skoul
Participant

Thanks JR! I understand where you’re coming from, and I truly hope that this community does last. I’m not sure what I would do without it.

Anyway, sad thoughts to one side, I give you the mentor of White Phoenix, Black Phoenix. Death finally caught up to Ethan Dark, but he didn’t die. He was one of A.E.G.I.S original test subjects and they experimented on him with DNA extracted from someone with psychic powers (I wonder who that could be?) His visions were a result of the experiments, but his natural ‘gift’ remained dormant. When he was killed, or more accurately, when his heart was about to stop his natural ‘gift’ of superhuman regeneration activated, healing him almost instantaneously (2 mins). He chose his name because his almost murderers set the building on fire, so you can imagine their faces when the man they just killed rose from the flames,like a phoenix, burns healing almost as soon as they appeared, walking towards them. Just to clarify, his healing ability only kicks in when his heart rate is almost zero, so it is not a constant effect.

Also I would like to thank AMS for the pose.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.