Now that author Ian Thomas Healy and I have agreed on the costume design for the characters to be featured on the cover of his upcoming super-hero novel “Jackrabbit”, the next step is to decide on a general layout/design. To do that, the designer (that’s me!) will rapidly sketch out a number of rough, small drawings to convey the overall concept. These are called thumbnails and the idea is to generate lots of ideas in a hurry. It’s not unusual to do dozens of these, but in the interest of time I’m only posting a few.
Help Support this SiteHeroMachine takes many hours a month to enhance, support, and develop, and hundreds of dollars a month to sustain. If you find joy and value in it, please consider supporting it by becoming a Premium Member for just $0.99 a month. Premium Membership includes access to HeroMachine 2 & 3 in full-screen, no-ad versions. You can create in peace!
Or if you're not interested in a recurring subscription, you can show your support with a single donation in any amount:
If monetary support isn't in your budget, you can still help by sharing your love of the program on Facebook, Twitter, or simply by sharing with your friends in real life. Your participation in our forums or by commenting on posts is also sincerely appreciated.
I'm proud of the community we've built here over the years and welcome you happily. Thank you for your support!
- Character Design Contest ♯88 (Sports TGT)- Poll August 31, 2014
- Character Design Contest ♯87 (Time Travel)- Winner August 31, 2014
- JReviews: Doctor Who Series 8 Episode 2- Into The Dalek August 30, 2014
- No Caption Contest This Week. August 27, 2014
- Kaldath’s Caption Contest #40 – Results August 27, 2014
- JR19759 on JReviews: Doctor Who Series 8 Episode 2- Into The Dalek
- Yautja on Character Design Contest ♯87 (Time Travel)- Winner
- Malfar on JReviews: Doctor Who Series 8 Episode 2- Into The Dalek
- Skybandit on Character Design Contest ♯87 (Time Travel)- Winner
- dblade on Character Design Contest ♯87 (Time Travel)- Winner