Let’s give the bad guys/gals the spotlight. This week’s challenge will be to design a villain that looks to conquer all.
Enter as often as you like. Rules for posts, contests, and challenges: Original characters only, no copyrighted characters, no characters based on copyrighted characters, no characters based on RPG’s or other games.
- No copyrighted characters please – they will be deleted. The characters must be your own design and not based on any character that might be copyrighted in any way.
- Please keep all submissions PG13: full or partial nudity is prohibited.
- We have the right to delete any post that we believe crosses this line without warning.
- Only post characters that have been created solely using HeroMachine, and that you know for certain have never been entered in a contest before. If you aren’t certain, don’t enter it, because we're not going to go back through all of the contests and check.
- All entries must be in JPG or PNG (BMPs are too big), posted to a publicly accessible website (like http://www.heromachine.com/forum, Image Shack, Deviant Art or whatever) Do not use Photobucket<.
- Entries must be made as a comment or comments to this post, containing a link directly to the image and the character name.
- Please make the link go directly to the image and not to a hosting jump page.
This challenge will close at 6 pm on Sunday, November 27th. I will be judging this contest and the winner chosen by me (Andrew Smith). Winning entry will be awarded a character concept reinterpreted by me that is/was created and chosen by the winning artist.