Your challenge this week is to use the items above as part of a HM3 hero or villain design.
You can use these 3 items as many times as you wish, but here are two caveats:
- You must use each oft these item at least once.
- The item must NOT be used for its’ intended purpose. Ie: the belt can be used for anything…EXCEPT a belt
Due to my work schedule over the next two weeks there will be no prize for the winning entry.
Please follow the instructions below regarding the naming of entries.
Enter as often as you like!
Rules for posts, contests, and challenges: Original characters only, no copyrighted characters, no characters based on copyrighted characters, no characters based on RPG’s or other games. The characters must be your own design and not based on any character that might be copyrighted in any way. Please keep all submissions PG13: full or partial nudity is prohibited. I have the right to delete any post that I believe crosses this line without warning. Only post characters that have been created solely using Hero Machine, and that you know for certain have never been entered in a contest before. If you aren’t certain, don’t enter it, because I’m not going to go back through all of the contests and check.
- Entries must be made as a comment or comments to this post, containing a link directly to the image and the character name;
- No copyrighted characters please – they will be deleted.
- Please name your filesas [your name]-[character name].[file extension] before you upload it. So DiCicatriz, for instance, would save his “Bayou Belle” character image as DiCicatriz-BayouBelle.png.
This contest will close at 9am Eastern on Sunday, November 24th.