Well folks we have a good new bad news situation here, though mostly good news. I have been discharged from Hyperbaric treatments early because my foot has already healed up, and if it is still considered "healed" next week at my wound care appointment I will be discharged from wound care also. The Bad new is that my regular doctor thinks I have a bulging disc in my back and will be sending me to physical therapy to treat it. My back is causing me a great deal of pain, resulting from a fall I took right after being discharged from the hospital. In any event things are certainly looking up for me healthwise even if pain is still an issue at this point.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Titans Trailer Drops July 19, 2018
- The Road to Comic-Con Part 4! July 18, 2018
- CDC #371 – Team Building – Part 11 – Prize for Blunt Object July 18, 2018
- Caption Contest #122 Results July 18, 2018
- CDC #372 – Team Building – Part 12 July 15, 2018
The Secret Lair