Well folks we have a good new bad news situation here, though mostly good news. I have been discharged from Hyperbaric treatments early because my foot has already healed up, and if it is still considered "healed" next week at my wound care appointment I will be discharged from wound care also. The Bad new is that my regular doctor thinks I have a bulging disc in my back and will be sending me to physical therapy to treat it. My back is causing me a great deal of pain, resulting from a fall I took right after being discharged from the hospital. In any event things are certainly looking up for me healthwise even if pain is still an issue at this point.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- CDC #428 – Batwoman is Coming! August 25, 2019
- CDC #427 – Team Building – Volume 2 – Part 15 – Results August 25, 2019
- CDC #426 – Team Building – Volume 2 – Part 14 – Prize for Kellkin August 23, 2019
- Cosplay Update- T-Minus 2 Months! August 19, 2019
- The List: Top 10 Greatest Marvel Supervillains August 19, 2019
The Secret Lair