Hey Folks, Just a quick update on my current health status. Good news is, I got results from a culture my doctor took last week and I am MRSA free, On the little bit good, little bit bad news front my doctor has decided to extend my disability for nearly an additional month due to the wounds caused by the toe and bone amputations on my foot. So instead of returning to work in 3 weeks on Sept. 20th I am currently slated to return to work on Oct. 17th pending additional evaluation and completion of my Hyperbaric treatments. So there you have it, not a lot to report this time around but things for the most part are heading in the right direction.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- So Many Trailers! December 9, 2018
- CDC #391 – International Justice – Prize for StarkillerRX December 8, 2018
- Caption Contest #132 December 5, 2018
- CDC #392 – International Justice! December 3, 2018
- CDC #391 – International Justice – Results December 3, 2018
The Secret Lair