Hey Folks, Just a quick update on my current health status. Good news is, I got results from a culture my doctor took last week and I am MRSA free, On the little bit good, little bit bad news front my doctor has decided to extend my disability for nearly an additional month due to the wounds caused by the toe and bone amputations on my foot. So instead of returning to work in 3 weeks on Sept. 20th I am currently slated to return to work on Oct. 17th pending additional evaluation and completion of my Hyperbaric treatments. So there you have it, not a lot to report this time around but things for the most part are heading in the right direction.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Character Design Challenge #311 – The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. February 27, 2017
- John Wick Chapter 2- Spoiler Free Review February 26, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #310 – Classic With A Twist – Results February 26, 2017
- Poll Position: Greatest Character Portrayals In Superhero TV Shows February 24, 2017
- What Were They Thinking?: Wee, Weed And Weirdness February 24, 2017
The Secret Lair