Kaldath here again to keep you all updated. i'm being released from the hospital again today which is good news the bad news I've been diagnosed with MRSA I have several small pockets of the infection in my chest. I now have to have daily IV infusions of a very strong antibiotic for the next five weeks and then get retested. If the antibiotics don't work I'm going to have to have surgery to have those pockets of infection drained. i've already had one pocket it drain and and dealing with a great feel pain right now and I'm afraid that I might be MIA for a few months and weeks at this point but I'll try to keep you updated on my condition if you'd like me to. I'm not in the best of spirits but I'm not no in the worst if spirits either. I'm hoping the antibiotics work and that I'll be back to my normal self in a month or so. wish me luck everybody!
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Character Design Challenge #334: Minions August 21, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #333: Triple Play! – Results August 20, 2017
- What Were They Thinking?: What is it good for? August 18, 2017
- Caption Contest #100 Results August 16, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #333: Triple Play! August 14, 2017
The Secret Lair