Sixty-nine years ago today, on July 2nd, 1947, an object crashed near Roswell, New Mexico. The United States Army Air Force insisted it was a weather balloon, but eyewitness accounts led to speculation that it might have been an alien spacecraft.
Your Pop Quiz challenge is to create your version of the object that crashed AND who…or what…was on board at the time.
You only get one entry so be creative, and above all else, have fun!
- Entries must be made as a comment or comments to this post, containing a link directly to the image and the character name;
- The image must be new and designed specifically for the Pop Quiz;
- No copyrighted characters please – they will be deleted.
- Please name your filesas [your name]-[character name].[file extension] before you upload it. So DiCicatriz, for instance, would save his “Bayou Belle” character image as DiCicatriz-BayouBelle.png.
- Please make the link go directly to the image(like this) and not to a hosting jump page (like this). See this post on how to get the direct link for most sites.
Due to the scope of this challenge, the contest will close at 6pm Eastern on Monday, July 4th.