On May 7th, 1941, Glenn Miller and His Orchestra recorded "Chattanooga Choo Choo."
Your Pop Quiz challenge is to design a train engine. The only stipulation is that you do not use any of the ready made train images found on HeroMachine.
Other than that, let your imagination guide you. Maybe it’s an engine that would have driven Cleopatra and Mark Anthony through Ancient Alexandria, or a futuristic ultra high speed engine.
You only get one entry so be creative, and above all else, have fun!
- Entries must be made as a comment or comments to this post, containing a link directly to the image and the character name;
- The image must be new and designed specifically for the Pop Quiz;
- No copyrighted characters please – they will be deleted.
- Please name your filesas [your name]-[character name].[file extension] before you upload it. So DiCicatriz, for instance, would save his “Bayou Belle” character image as DiCicatriz-BayouBelle.png.
- Please make the link go directly to the image(like this) and not to a hosting jump page (like this). See this post on how to get the direct link for most sites.
This contest will close at 6pm Eastern on Sunday, May 8th .