On August 15th, 1057 - Macbeth, the King of Scotland, was killed by the son of King Duncan.
Your Pop Quiz challenge this time around is to choose one of Shakespeare’s classic characters and re-imagine them as a modern day superhero or villain. Add a brief (brief!) description of their powers, or let the image stand on its’ own.
There is no prize. There is no poll. The winner is chosen by me.
You only get one entry so be creative, and above all else, have fun!
- Entries must be made as a comment or comments to this post, containing a link directly to the image and the character name;
- The image must be new and designed specifically for the Pop Quiz;
- No copyrighted characters please – they will be deleted.
- Please name your filesas [your name]-[character name].[file extension] before you upload it. So DiCicatriz, for instance, would save his “Bayou Belle” character image as DiCicatriz-BayouBelle.png.
- Please make the link go directly to the image(like this) and not to a hosting jump page (like this). See this post on how to get the direct link for most sites.
This contest will close at 6pm Eastern on Sunday, August 16th.