Considering how well everyone did in last weeks themed contest, I thought we'd do another one (read in semi-sarcastic voice), only this time I've made it harder 😀 . Star Wars, this week focusing on are we (both the films, Clone Wars and the expanded universe), as an excuse it gives to talk like Yoda, hmm (to much fun I have with this). As per usual, 10 questions with a total of 20 points to get and don't post answers in the comments, just your scores. The answers will be below a jump from the post whilst on the main blog page, so if you don't want to be spoiled, take a look at the questions on the blog first.
1. Name Han Solo and Leia Organa's three children. (1 point each)
2. What is the name of Darth Maul's brother? (1 Point)
3. Name the cone-headed, Cerean Jedi Master who sits to the right of Yoda on the Jedi Council. (1 Point)
4. Two Mandolorians have appeared in the Star Wars films. Who are they? (2 points)
5. Who owned Shimi & Anakin Skywalker before losing them to Watto in a bet on a Podrace? (1 Point)
6. How did Jedi Master Sifo Dyas die? (1 Point)
7. What was the name of Darth Vadar's secret apprentice, who also went by the alias Starkiller? (1 Point)
8. Name the Wookie home world (1 point)
9. What was the name of the Jedi Master who trained Yoda? (1 Point)
10. Name the eight Rebel Alliance Leaders who issued the Declaration Of A New Republic after the fall of the Galactic Empire (1 Point per person- 8 points)
Below the jump the answers are, peak you must not.
1. Jaina, Jacen & Anakin
2. Savage Opress
3. Ki-Adi Mundi
4. Jango & Boba Fett
5. Gardulla The Hutt
6. His space-ship was shot down by the Pyke Syndicate over Oba Diah on the command of Count Dooku.
7. Galen Marek
9. N'Kata Del Gormo
10. Mon Mothma, Leia Organa, Admiral Ackbar, Borsk Fey'lya, Sian Tevv, Doman Beruss, Kerrithrarr, Verrinnefra B'thog Indriummsegh