Ok, time for the next Quiz. As with last week, 10 questions. You answer a question right, you get a point. Person with the most points wins. The answers will be below a page break, so I'd advise viewing this post through the blog front page so as you don't get spoiler when you view the later questions. And please refrain from posting answers in the comments. Anyway, lets get on with it.
1. What is Stan Lee's real name (1 Point)
2. Name the main character in Neil Gaiman's masterpiece American Gods. (1 point)
3.In the Harry Potter books, where does Dumbledore's pet phoenix get his name from? (1 Point)
4. Tom Baker is famous as the longest serving Doctor in Doctor Who history. But what was the name of his first full serial as the Doctor? (1 Point) [not including his first, post-regeneration, appearance]
5. Name the Sith Lord who trained Emperor Palpatine/ Darth Sideous. (1 Point)
6. Name the character who takes the role of the Twilight Princess in the Legend Of Zelda game of the same name. (1 Point)
7. Which of these 4 legendary Pokemon from the Hoenn region has not featured in one of the Pokemon movies? (1 Point)
8. What is Captain Jean Luc Picard's birthday? [year as well please] (1 point)
9. The Watchmen was originally meant to star the superheroes of the defunct Charlton comics brand, but this plan was changed when DC decided to use the characters in its mainstream universe. Name the Charlton heroes originally intended to feature. (1 point for each character, 6 characters in total- Rorshach, Nite Owl, Silk Spectre, Doctor Manhatten, Ozymandias, The Comedian)
10. Name the 5 Istari (wizards) of Middle- Earth in J.R.R Tolkien's works. (1 point each, +1 bonus point if you get all 5) [You may give Elvish names if nessescary]
Answers after the jump, so no peaking.
1. Stanley Lieber
3. Guy Fawkes, the man who once tried to blow up the English Parliament of the 5th of November in order to start a Catholic rebellion.
4. Robot (28th December 1974 to 18th January 1975)
5. Darth Plagueis
7. b) Groudon (Rayquaza and Deoxys both featured in M07 Destiny Deoxys, whilst Kyogre appeared in M09 Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea. A fake version of Groudon appeared in M06 Jirachi: Wish Maker, but the real Groudon has yet to appear in a movie).
8. July 13 2305
9. Rorshach- The Question
Nite Owl- Blue Beetle
Silk Spectre- Nightshade
Doctor Manhatten- Captain Atom
Ozymandias- Peter Cannon, Thunderbolt
The Comedian- Peacemaker
10. Sauruman, Gandalf, Radagast, Alatar & Pallando (or Morinehtar & Romestamo, depending on which book you read)