Over the weekend an old client called with a new bug in their HeroMachine version after the last Flash Player updated. We spent a couple of days figuring out what went wrong and now it's fine, but along the way I stumbled across a workaround for the image exporting bug Google introduced in their last Chrome updated. Using this new (actually, very old) method instead, I was able to get this important feature working again. So now if, like me, you're a Chrome user, you can once again export your HeroMachine 3 creations as a PNG or JPG. Hooray!
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Kaldath’s Corner: Review – SCANDAL “Take Me Out” July 26, 2016
- The List: Top 10 Comic Book Characters/ Teams That Should Get Their Own Live Action TV Show July 26, 2016
- Character Design Challenge #180- Team-Up July 25, 2016
- Justice League ComicCon Trailer July 24, 2016
- Character Design Challenge #179 (Inspired By Music) Winner July 24, 2016
The Secret Lair