Over the weekend an old client called with a new bug in their HeroMachine version after the last Flash Player updated. We spent a couple of days figuring out what went wrong and now it's fine, but along the way I stumbled across a workaround for the image exporting bug Google introduced in their last Chrome updated. Using this new (actually, very old) method instead, I was able to get this important feature working again. So now if, like me, you're a Chrome user, you can once again export your HeroMachine 3 creations as a PNG or JPG. Hooray!
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- CDC#392 – Results December 10, 2018
- CDC #393 – International Justice! December 10, 2018
- So Many Trailers! December 9, 2018
- CDC #391 – International Justice – Prize for StarkillerRX December 8, 2018
- Caption Contest #132 December 5, 2018
The Secret Lair