Over the weekend an old client called with a new bug in their HeroMachine version after the last Flash Player updated. We spent a couple of days figuring out what went wrong and now it's fine, but along the way I stumbled across a workaround for the image exporting bug Google introduced in their last Chrome updated. Using this new (actually, very old) method instead, I was able to get this important feature working again. So now if, like me, you're a Chrome user, you can once again export your HeroMachine 3 creations as a PNG or JPG. Hooray!
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Pop Quiz – Roswell July 2, 2016
- Happy Canada Day to all the Canadian Machiners! July 1, 2016
- Friday Night Fights: Winner July 1, 2016
- Back in The Hospital! June 30, 2016
- The List: Characters I Want To See In The DC Expanded Universe (and those I don’t) June 28, 2016
The Secret Lair