Over the weekend an old client called with a new bug in their HeroMachine version after the last Flash Player updated. We spent a couple of days figuring out what went wrong and now it's fine, but along the way I stumbled across a workaround for the image exporting bug Google introduced in their last Chrome updated. Using this new (actually, very old) method instead, I was able to get this important feature working again. So now if, like me, you're a Chrome user, you can once again export your HeroMachine 3 creations as a PNG or JPG. Hooray!
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Poll Position: Greatest Character Portrayals In Superhero TV Shows February 24, 2017
- What Were They Thinking?: Wee, Weed And Weirdness February 24, 2017
- Caption Contest #88 February 22, 2017
- The List: Ranking Every Doctor From Worst To Best February 21, 2017
- The Lego Batman Movie Spoiler-Free Review February 20, 2017
The Secret Lair