Over the weekend an old client called with a new bug in their HeroMachine version after the last Flash Player updated. We spent a couple of days figuring out what went wrong and now it's fine, but along the way I stumbled across a workaround for the image exporting bug Google introduced in their last Chrome updated. Using this new (actually, very old) method instead, I was able to get this important feature working again. So now if, like me, you're a Chrome user, you can once again export your HeroMachine 3 creations as a PNG or JPG. Hooray!
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Character Design Challenge #168- Inhuman May 2, 2016
- Character Design Challenge #167 (Shakespeare) Winner May 1, 2016
- Kaldath’s Corner: Babymetal react to Youtuber’s React to Babtmetal April 30, 2016
- Character Of The Week: Linea24- Merti April 29, 2016
- A Taste Of Japan: May 2016 Tokyo Treat Small Box April 26, 2016
The Secret Lair