Over the weekend an old client called with a new bug in their HeroMachine version after the last Flash Player updated. We spent a couple of days figuring out what went wrong and now it's fine, but along the way I stumbled across a workaround for the image exporting bug Google introduced in their last Chrome updated. Using this new (actually, very old) method instead, I was able to get this important feature working again. So now if, like me, you're a Chrome user, you can once again export your HeroMachine 3 creations as a PNG or JPG. Hooray!
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Pop Quiz – Eeeek! Results October 23, 2016
- Character Design Challenge #191 – Winter is Coming – Results October 23, 2016
- Pop Quiz – Eeeek! October 22, 2016
- Epic Trailer Dump! October 21, 2016
- Poll Position: Greatest Animated Super TV Show Of All Time October 21, 2016
The Secret Lair