Over the weekend an old client called with a new bug in their HeroMachine version after the last Flash Player updated. We spent a couple of days figuring out what went wrong and now it’s fine, but along the way I stumbled across a workaround for the image exporting bug Google introduced in their last Chrome updated. Using this new (actually, very old) method instead, I was able to get this important feature working again. So now if, like me, you’re a Chrome user, you can once again export your HeroMachine 3 creations as a PNG or JPG. Hooray!
Help Support This SiteHeroMachine takes many hours a month to enhance, support, and develop, and hundreds of dollars a month to sustain. If you find joy and value in it, please consider supporting it by becoming a Premium Member for just $0.99 a month. Premium Membership includes access to HeroMachine 2 & 3 in full-screen, no-ad versions. You can create in peace!
Or if you're not interested in a recurring subscription, you can show your support with a single donation in any amount:
If monetary support isn't in your budget, you can still help by sharing your love of the program on Facebook, Twitter, or simply by sharing with your friends in real life. Your participation in our forums or by commenting on posts is also sincerely appreciated.
I'm proud of the community we've built here over the years and welcome you happily. Thank you for your support!
- “We can rebuild him. We have the technology.” September 30, 2014
- Character Design Contest ♯92- Public Domain Superheroes September 29, 2014
- Character Design Contest ♯91 (7 Deadly Sins) Poll September 28, 2014
- Character Design Contest ♯90 (Insect Themed) Winner September 28, 2014
- JReviews: Doctor Who Series 8 Episode 6- The Caretaker September 27, 2014