Over the weekend an old client called with a new bug in their HeroMachine version after the last Flash Player updated. We spent a couple of days figuring out what went wrong and now it's fine, but along the way I stumbled across a workaround for the image exporting bug Google introduced in their last Chrome updated. Using this new (actually, very old) method instead, I was able to get this important feature working again. So now if, like me, you're a Chrome user, you can once again export your HeroMachine 3 creations as a PNG or JPG. Hooray!
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Poll Position: Most Anticipated Movies Of 2017 December 9, 2016
- What Were They Thinking: In Memorium- Scott Summers December 9, 2016
- 12 Days of Anime Ideas December 8, 2016
- Top 10 Things Marvel Would Like You To Forget About The X-Men December 8, 2016
- Caption Contest 84 December 7, 2016
The Secret Lair