Over the weekend an old client called with a new bug in their HeroMachine version after the last Flash Player updated. We spent a couple of days figuring out what went wrong and now it's fine, but along the way I stumbled across a workaround for the image exporting bug Google introduced in their last Chrome updated. Using this new (actually, very old) method instead, I was able to get this important feature working again. So now if, like me, you're a Chrome user, you can once again export your HeroMachine 3 creations as a PNG or JPG. Hooray!
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- What Were They Thinking?: Where’s Wally October 20, 2017
- Caption Contest #105 October 18, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #342 – Board Are We? October 16, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #341 – Checkmate! – Results October 15, 2017
- What Were They Thinking?: Going At It A-Clone October 13, 2017
The Secret Lair