Over the weekend an old client called with a new bug in their HeroMachine version after the last Flash Player updated. We spent a couple of days figuring out what went wrong and now it's fine, but along the way I stumbled across a workaround for the image exporting bug Google introduced in their last Chrome updated. Using this new (actually, very old) method instead, I was able to get this important feature working again. So now if, like me, you're a Chrome user, you can once again export your HeroMachine 3 creations as a PNG or JPG. Hooray!
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Poll Position: Who Is The Best Flash January 20, 2017
- What Were They Thinking?: DC Does Dallas January 20, 2017
- Anticipated Movies of 2017: July to December January 19, 2017
- Caption Contest #85 Results January 18, 2017
- The List: Ranking The Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies From Worst To Best January 17, 2017
The Secret Lair