Over the weekend an old client called with a new bug in their HeroMachine version after the last Flash Player updated. We spent a couple of days figuring out what went wrong and now it’s fine, but along the way I stumbled across a workaround for the image exporting bug Google introduced in their last Chrome updated. Using this new (actually, very old) method instead, I was able to get this important feature working again. So now if, like me, you’re a Chrome user, you can once again export your HeroMachine 3 creations as a PNG or JPG. Hooray!
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Pop Quiz – Winner! August 31, 2015
- Character Design Contest ♯137- It’s All Greek To Me August 31, 2015
- Character Design Contest ♯136 (Winging It) Poll August 30, 2015
- Character Design Contest ♯135 (Modern Gods) Winner August 30, 2015
- Pop Quiz – Pretty Woman August 29, 2015
The Secret Lair