Over the weekend an old client called with a new bug in their HeroMachine version after the last Flash Player updated. We spent a couple of days figuring out what went wrong and now it's fine, but along the way I stumbled across a workaround for the image exporting bug Google introduced in their last Chrome updated. Using this new (actually, very old) method instead, I was able to get this important feature working again. So now if, like me, you're a Chrome user, you can once again export your HeroMachine 3 creations as a PNG or JPG. Hooray!
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Power Rangers Spoiler Free Review March 27, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #315 – Lucha Libre! March 27, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #314 – Spring Awakening – Result! March 26, 2017
- What Were They Thinking?: Worst Western March 24, 2017
- Caption Contest #90 March 23, 2017
The Secret Lair