Over the weekend an old client called with a new bug in their HeroMachine version after the last Flash Player updated. We spent a couple of days figuring out what went wrong and now it's fine, but along the way I stumbled across a workaround for the image exporting bug Google introduced in their last Chrome updated. Using this new (actually, very old) method instead, I was able to get this important feature working again. So now if, like me, you're a Chrome user, you can once again export your HeroMachine 3 creations as a PNG or JPG. Hooray!
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Caption Contest #120 Results June 20, 2018
- CDC #368 – Team Building – Part 8 June 17, 2018
- CDC #367 – Team Building – Part 7 – Results June 17, 2018
- CDC #367 – Team Building – Part 6 – Prize for Lady Amaranth June 16, 2018
- Caption Contest #120 June 13, 2018
The Secret Lair