This weeks poll got the highest turn out for any CDC (not including the Character Of The Year contest) and one creator ran away with it from the start. And that creator was MadJack for his aliens the Croa. Congratulations MadJack, I'll let you sort out what will happen with the prize for this weeks contest, and well done to everyone who entered.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
This was a great one, loved it.
yes, the one of the left is great design IMO 😀
Awesome work Mad Jack, I love the design and the name. Really makes me want to start coming up with some alien designs and races.
Hope you got a good prize in mind!
As someone who is also seeking for ideas for reptiles and the like, I can only praise it!
Thanks for all the votes, guys. I’m really happy that so many of you liked my design! 😀
As for the prize I’ll let dblade decide what to do with it. He can either give it to FRM (2nd place) or simply take a time out (seeing that he seems to be a bit snowed under with work currently)… 😉
RobM was the 2nd place not FRM! (d’oh) Sorry…
Well deserved Mad Jack
RobM: Choose your item AND PERISH!
Please post your prize request in my Whiz Bang thread IF YOU DARE! (see link below)
You can find my item creation guidelines on the first page of the thread.