Merry Christmas to all the Hero Machiners out there. Happiness and joy to you and your families.
Merry (or Happy for those cross the pond in M. O. England) Christmas!
Merry Christmas everyone
& @keric- we do say Merry over here too you know (see above for proof).
Merry Christmas, HeroMachine community.
@JR, I trust you will have a review/discussion of the Doctor Who Christmas special sometime in the next couple days? Seeing how it’s Matt Smith’s final episode, and that there’s been a pretty good discussion with your past couple Doctor Who reviews, I-l’d be lying if I said I wasn’t looking forward to it.
Whatever you celebrate (or don’t), hope you and yours are joyous and prospering.
I’ve been out of commission these past two weeks. Lots of catching up to do. I’ll wrap up my blog responses here:
* Love the new items! Thanks, Jeff and co-conspirators!
* Congratulations to toxicdiopside for Character of the Year (“The Last Phoenix”)
* Congratulations to OnionBeam for “Witch of the Forest.” (I am assuming Jeff placed her in the HM Hall of Fame.)
* I second the nomination of Jeimuzu’s “Iro Kenshi.”
* Miss you guys. Hoping to bounce back and suss it all out in the New Year.
* Squishes to Harlekin. I will continue writing for “Aschewelt.”
* Need to catch up on the Forums this weekend…
In case anyone is curious, a couple of in-patient sessions. I’ll admit that I don’t treat my body as a temple. A culmination of untreated symptoms triggered by bad habits and stress. An internal rupture here, a bleeding ulcer there. Boom! My body and brain(!) go into shock.
I asked my doctor if I should exercise to bring up my energy levels. He told me no! In my condition, I could do more damage. Maybe even pass out and hit my head!
Pills for now. As for diet, he said to ease into changing my eating habits. If I drop my calorie intake too quickly, that could trigger episodes. Yeah, science!
@Myro- Yep, it’ll be up by the time you wake up.
@AP- That sounds bad, hope you’re ok. Don’t overdo it this Christmas (if that’s possible) and hope you’re feeling better soon.
@AP: Yah, gradual change is usually healthier, besides being more permanent. Good luck with all that. And keep in mind that some temples are part of the sacrifice–the key would be treat your body like the right KIND of temple.
ev1: Happy holidays, guys.
Like us on Facebook