I lost my digital tablet stylus, so I'm reduced to actual pencil, eraser, and paper. The ignominy! But, I hope you enjoy this sketch I did today regardless. I'm including the initial rough drawing as well as the finished pencils in case you're interested. On the computer I'd just do these in the same document in layers, trashing the rough when I was done. But since I'm now once again in the analog world, I had to use tracing paper for the finished version.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Pop Quiz – Triple Play! May 28, 2016
- Friday Night Fights Reminder May 25, 2016
- Character Design Challenge #171- Public Domain: Aquatic May 23, 2016
- Pop Quiz Winner! May 22, 2016
- Character Design Challenge #170 (Shade It) Winner May 22, 2016
The Secret Lair