I lost my digital tablet stylus, so I'm reduced to actual pencil, eraser, and paper. The ignominy! But, I hope you enjoy this sketch I did today regardless. I'm including the initial rough drawing as well as the finished pencils in case you're interested. On the computer I'd just do these in the same document in layers, trashing the rough when I was done. But since I'm now once again in the analog world, I had to use tracing paper for the finished version.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Where Did Wonder Woman Get Those Boots? Toronto! April 30, 2017
- I’m Still Around April 30, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #319 – Masterworks – Results April 30, 2017
- What Were They Thinking?: Ultimate Stupidity April 28, 2017
- Dr. Malcolm Returns to the Park! April 26, 2017
The Secret Lair