I lost my digital tablet stylus, so I’m reduced to actual pencil, eraser, and paper. The ignominy! But, I hope you enjoy this sketch I did today regardless. I’m including the initial rough drawing as well as the finished pencils in case you’re interested. On the computer I’d just do these in the same document in layers, trashing the rough when I was done. But since I’m now once again in the analog world, I had to use tracing paper for the finished version.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Kaldath’s Caption Contest #74 October 7, 2015
- Pop Quiz – Results! October 5, 2015
- Character Design Contest ♯142- Water October 4, 2015
- Character Design Contest ♯141 (Fire) Poll October 4, 2015
- Character Design Contest ♯140 (Getting Emotional) Winner October 4, 2015
The Secret Lair