I lost my digital tablet stylus, so I'm reduced to actual pencil, eraser, and paper. The ignominy! But, I hope you enjoy this sketch I did today regardless. I'm including the initial rough drawing as well as the finished pencils in case you're interested. On the computer I'd just do these in the same document in layers, trashing the rough when I was done. But since I'm now once again in the analog world, I had to use tracing paper for the finished version.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Kaldath’s Corner: Review – SCANDAL “Take Me Out” July 26, 2016
- The List: Top 10 Comic Book Characters/ Teams That Should Get Their Own Live Action TV Show July 26, 2016
- Character Design Challenge #180- Team-Up July 25, 2016
- Justice League ComicCon Trailer July 24, 2016
- Character Design Challenge #179 (Inspired By Music) Winner July 24, 2016
The Secret Lair