I lost my digital tablet stylus, so I'm reduced to actual pencil, eraser, and paper. The ignominy! But, I hope you enjoy this sketch I did today regardless. I'm including the initial rough drawing as well as the finished pencils in case you're interested. On the computer I'd just do these in the same document in layers, trashing the rough when I was done. But since I'm now once again in the analog world, I had to use tracing paper for the finished version.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- The What Were They Thinking? Swimsuit Special June 23, 2017
- Caption Contest #96 Results June 21, 2017
- Music Review: Unleash the Archers- Apex June 19, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #326 – RPG Character Classes: Round 5 – Rangers June 19, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #326 – RPG Character Classes: Round 4 – Clerics – Results June 18, 2017
The Secret Lair