I lost my digital tablet stylus, so I'm reduced to actual pencil, eraser, and paper. The ignominy! But, I hope you enjoy this sketch I did today regardless. I'm including the initial rough drawing as well as the finished pencils in case you're interested. On the computer I'd just do these in the same document in layers, trashing the rough when I was done. But since I'm now once again in the analog world, I had to use tracing paper for the finished version.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- The List: 5 Things The Star Wars Prequels Did Right August 30, 2016
- Character Design Challenge #185- Out on a Limb August 29, 2016
- Pop Quiz – Best Foot Forward – Results August 28, 2016
- Character Design Challenge #184- Shocking! – Results August 28, 2016
- Anime Talk: Top 5 – 2 for 1 Double Take! August 27, 2016
The Secret Lair