Barbario in "De-Pixelated – Borderlands"

Our very own Barbario is in another game-inspired video! Check him out, it's pretty cool:

9 Responses to Barbario in "De-Pixelated – Borderlands"

1. Avatar DiCicatriz says:

Awesome! There needs to be a TV show about those post-apocalyptic lesbians.

2. Avatar barbario says:

3. DiCicatriz: Awesome! There needs to be a TV show about those post-apocalyptic lesbians.

There was. It was called “Ellen.” ;p

4. barbario: if ya can, comment on it. the comments section is godawful. could you tell i was both guys?

I’ve never played Borderlands, so no frame of reference. I’m really enjoying your short films. Really adds to the ad hoc / indie / underground / amateur vibe that is Hero Machine. Wish you much success.

For the film itself, I liked it. A little long on building the tension but it had cutaways that kept the scene moving. One flaw that I note is you pulled the gun and fired a shot. When you fell, the gun was holstered.

Bet you’re a big fan of spaghetti Westerns.

5. Avatar barbario says:

The Atomic Punk: I’ve never played Borderlands, so no frame of reference.I’m really enjoying your short films.Really adds to the ad hoc / indie / underground / amateur vibe that is Hero Machine.Wish you much success.

For the film itself, I liked it.A little long on building the tension but it had cutaways that kept the scene moving.One flaw that I note is you pulled the gun and fired a shot.When you fell, the gun was holstered.

Bet you’re a big fan of spaghetti Westerns.

yeah that was a continuity error. i am merely a “hired gun” so to speak. the good people at Blue Goggles are the real creators. and who isnt a fan of those old westerns?

6. Avatar Jack says:

I knew you were both the shooter and the Psycho, the shooter from the face and the Psycho from all the tattoos. πŸ˜€

Excellent film, too! Really nailed the feel of the game.

7. Avatar Legatus says:

Loved it! Great work!

8. Avatar barbario says:

Jack:

Excellent film, too! Really nailed the feel of the game.

yeah if you know me its obvious…

9. Avatar Loki says:

Holy Borderlands Clint Eastwood, Batman!