(From "Baffling Mysteries" number 9, 1952.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I congratulate the author of this panel for finding a way to use the only three Spanish words he knew.
You know what? I bet Baffling Mysteries comics lived up to their name every damn month.
…And one of them isn’t even right. So remember kids, don’t use foreign words unless you know you’re using them right.
Wait. They are both named Garcia? Or did the younger lady correct the older lady on how to pronounce her name?
>>>So it’s BBQ tonight? No? Ah, well. back to the Ouija board.
Someone, probably not a handsome stranger, will tell you a depressing-sounding unintelligent lie in an attempt to scare you–oh. I guess that happened in the frame already. Nope! I don’t qualify as a witch.
Mios Dios! El Mucho Bendeho!