Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
"Maintaining your Secret ID For Dummies"
This entry was posted in Daily Random Panel. Bookmark the permalink.
C’mon, Hal, even Supes does something with his hair.
I think I have seen this one before. Yeah some disguises just suck, like if you think a pair of reading glasses will really throw people off enough not to see who you really are…
I’m not seeing it. How could a random guy with hair and facial features exactly like the Green Lantern be the Green Lantern? It just doesn’t fit. I think the black male needs to get his eyes checked.
Isn’t that John Stewart? “Look, I’ll get you a ring too, just keep this quiet.”
I posted either this one or a very similar panel to one of the topics the day the Green Lantern movie came out. It could be from then. Or, like me, you saw it on that Cheezburger superheroes site even earlier…
A disturbing amount of my random panels these days comes from Reddit, I must confess.
Wait a minute. Green Lantern has a head shot? Who’s his agent?
(“Thank you for coming in, but we’re looking for someone more Sector 3712-ish. Could you send the fuchsia guy in?”)