There can't be only one

(From "Target Comics" volume 2, number 1, 1941.)

12 Responses to There can't be only one

I don’t know what they’re so excited about. As a Mr. Suicide, he’s obviously a failure. He’s still alive.

2. Avatar Dr. Shrinker says:

“Mr. Suicide is a nice enough guy, but if he asks you to hold something for him…just don’t okay!”

3. Avatar maniacmick says:

no pop quiz today?

I was hitting “post” just as you said this! I head out for New York tomorrow at the crack of dawn so I’ve been running around like crazy today getting ready, apologies for the delay.

5. Avatar FRM says:

Myro:
    I don’t know what they’re so excited about.As a Mr. Suicide, he’s obviously a failure.He’s still alive.

are you sure? (…twilight zone music…)

FRM: are you sure? (…twilight zone music…)

If you don’t understand “Weekend at Bernie’s,” go ask your parents while I go cry in the fetal position, lamenting my wasted youth.

7. Avatar Susie Q says:

Myro: … while I go cry in the fetal position, lamenting my wasted youth.

You & me both.

8. Avatar logosgal says:

Myro: Unless the guy on the right is pulling some serious “Weekend at Bernie’s” pupeteering to make The Chameleon look alive, I’m going with yes, I am sure.

…You did see that he’s called “The Chameleon,” right? For all we know, this isn’t the original Original Mr. Suicide.

Hey, Weekend at Bernie’s came out just a few months before I was born! There’s an age joke in there somewhere… 😉

9. Avatar Frankie says:

Is The Chameleon’s secrtet identity Mr. Suicide? Or is Mr. Suicide’s secret identity The Chameleon?

Also, Weekend at Bernie’s was a lot better than the sequal. I barely rember what the second one was about. Something about chickens, voodoo and dancing. Well, I did only see it once, which was more times than I should have watched it.

10. Avatar Dan Gonzalez says:

His real identity is Mr. Cry for Help to Get Attention Man.

11. Avatar punkjay says:

His real name.. Kirt Cobain

12. Avatar punkjay says:

If he is Mr. Suicide, why on earth does he need a leather helmet?