I'm going to try something a little different this week with our own HeroMachine version of Mad Libs. You'll have to fill in the following description for your character, replacing the blanks. For instance, the name is "The Phantom _______," so you'd replace the blanks with a word to name your character. You might go for "The Phantom PIRATE" or "The Phantom NINJA" or "The Phantom CHIPMUNK."
So here's your description. You don't have to do any of these except the character title, but it would be fun to play along if you are so inclined:
The Phantom _____!
Straight from the pages of _____ Comics, it's the _____-spangled adventurer! Along with sidekick "_____ the _____ Wonder ", racing through _____ City on the astounding _____-mobile, you won't believe what you see!
The person with the winning entry as selected by our expert panel (i.e. me) will win their choice of a) a portrait to go in HeroMachine 3, b) an item to go in HeroMachine 3, or c) a custom black and white "Sketch of the Day" style drawing (also by me). The rules otherwise are the same as always:
- All entries must be in JPG or PNG form (BMPs are too big), posted to a publicly accessible website (like ImageShack, PhotoBucket, the UGO Forums, whatever);
- Entries must be made as a comment or comments to this post, containing a link directly to the image and the character name;
- The image cannot have been used in any previous HeroMachine character design contest;
- Please name your files as [your name]-[character name].[file extension]. So DiCicatriz, for instance, would save his "Bayou Belle" character image as DiCicatriz-BayouBelle.png.
- Please make the link go directly to the image (like this) and not to a hosting jump page (like this). If you see "preview" or "rotate" somewhere in the link you're probably doing it wrong.
- All entries must be in by next Monday, when I'll choose a winner.
No limit on entries this week, so knock yourselves out. Just make them good!