(From "Blue Bolt" number 10, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I want to tell all the Straight ladies and gay men, if your boyfreind looks like this, for the love of all things holy, TRADE UP BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!!!
By the way, this was drawn by the King, Jack Kirby. No lie.
Early, *early* Kirby. We all gotta start somewhere!
Don’t judge– he might be a very …nice… man.
YES, PLEASE, PUT HIM OUT OF HIS MISERY–Yup, that will have to be the only solution, Jeff. I don’t think punching him in the mouth is going to help this guy.
Was Kirby about 7 years old at the time and drawing with the wrong hand? Underwater?
Bitter beer face!