Next up in our Seven Deadly Sins series of character design contests is Slothfulness!
Your design challenge for this week is to create a character or characters based on something related to the idea of "slothfulness".
You could do people just laying around listlessly, or you could do an actual tree sloth, or you could do a wizard casing a sleep spell, or you could do this:
Let's face it, everything is cooler as a robot. Even sloths.
The rules are the same as usual:
- All entries must be in JPG or PNG form (BMPs are too big), posted to a publicly accessible website (like ImageShack, PhotoBucket, the UGO Forums, whatever);
- Entries must be made as a comment or comments to this post, containing a link directly to the image and the character name;
- The image cannot have been used in any previous HeroMachine character design contest;
- Please name your files as [your name]-[character name].[file extension]. So DiCicatriz, for instance, would save his "Bayou Belle" character image as DiCicatriz-BayouBelle.png.
- Please make the link go directly to the image (like this) and not to a hosting jump page (like this). If you see "preview" or "rotate" somewhere in the link you're probably doing it wrong.
- All entries must be in by next Monday, when I'll choose a winner.
The person with the winning entry as selected by our expert panel (i.e. me) will win their choice of a) a portrait to go in HeroMachine 3, b) an item to go in HeroMachine 3, or c) a custom black and white "Sketch of the Day" style drawing (also by me).
No limit again this week, knock yourselves out.
Good luck, everyone!